• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
The two other forums I'm apart of had this, so what the hell? Why not have it here, too?

I'm thinking you lot need to post more. I'm bored without anything to reply to.
I'm wondering what the chances are of Devil May Cry 5 having Nero as the main protagonist again, I really hope he's not. I want DMC5 to be just like DMC3 with the style switching from DMC4 with more weapons. Going back and reading the development of DMC4, it sounds like the team that worked on DMC4 was more fond of Nero than Dante, some of them even saying in interviews that they're willing to work on DMC5 if it's a story revolving around Nero but not Dante. That makes me nervous that Nero might be the main character in 5, I really hope not. Even though I like Nero as a character, I find his combat extremely shallow especially when compared to Dante. I hope and wish almost daily it seems lately, that DMC5 is Dante all the way through all 20 missions. I wish, I wish, I wish.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Finally! I was beginning to think I'd never get that damned scene done. Now all I need to do is one more, and Chapter Twelve will be complete. ^^

Only thirteen more to go. :dead:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
whathappened_large.jpg

Reactions: Jak

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
:facepalm:

Nintendo-Freeform-Controller-Patent-Fig-10-600x377.png

I don't care if this is just a patent design. It's reprehensible. :banghead:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jak

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i want to open a mathematics museum. i feel as though math is a very interesting art that just has a bad rap.

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
That doesn't exclude the possibility they'll make it less shallow though. After all, even Dante's combat was relatively shallow before DMC3.
That's true, I really want Dante for all 20 missions though and with more weapons because I'm pretty sure if they go with 2 playable characters again, they'll have to cut corners somewhere.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
As a result of my decision to stop drinking next year, I have decided to get rid of all alcoholic beverages in my home.

Now, common sense tells me I could have just thrown them all out.

Mr. Liver would concur.

Mrs. Stress-head with complex life said otherwise.

I am now completely hammered.

Oops.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Getting very sick of listening to almost all of my friends tell me they won't try Undertale just because of its graphics, which was a choice rather than a limitation...

"It's 8-bit/16-bit so I don't want to play it, sorry. Looks ugly." Like really? Ho-ly crap guys, play the demo or something before you demonize it.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Cloud is coming out later today, and Bayonetta is joining Smash.
... As hopeful as I am for the NX (but am just about to lose faith in anyway), I'm actually considering getting a WiiU just to be able to slap the hair off her bony frame.

Last edited:

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
Bayonetta is joining Smash.

i thought for sure Bayonetta would not get in due to her sexuality

i have never been so happy to be wrong

i hope there is some kind of reference to Queen Sheba
a trophy, picture anything

but her being in the game with a Jeanne color scheme and that the song Red and Black is in the game

that’s more then enough for me

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It's been a busy, yet decent day.

+If I have my way--which I will--he'll be getting that giant picture of Harley Quinn for Christmas.

Top Bottom