• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just four more days, and I can take a couple days off from typing, and go over some of the finer details. As usual, my brain wanders to the next installment when I'm not even halfway through the current one. And naturally, the side project also wants to be fleshed out, too. :facepalm: (I love how I couldn't keep it from being part of the series; apparently I have a one-track mind).

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Hey baby, call me The Cranberries because I wanna be what's in your head. In your heeaaad. Zombie zombie zombaya aya aya oho oho oho.

:cool:

I kid you not, I've caught myself humming this song a lot lately over the past week. (Made extra weird by the fact that I haven't listened to it in at least a year). ._.

CT: I seem to be in "goldfish mode" today. :blush:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Me: "I have to write 10k words today."
Friend: "D: My condolences."
Me: "Eh...it's no big deal."

...either I'm ridiculously over-confident or NaNo just not even something I can be phased over anymore. x_x

+ Friggen turkey making me sleepy...nuuuuu....

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
One of my favorite villains in gaming is the Big Daddy, from the first Bioshock.

big-daddy-bioshock-2607.jpg

This colossal, giant diver-like creature is as threatening and it is imposing. It always felt a hard challenge to take on to fight one in the game and man, they used to kick my ass back then!

Just look at it, so overwhelming, what am I supposed to do with that little machinegun there?

355871-big_daddy_3.jpg

So imagine my surprise, when picking up Bioshock 2 thanks to the Steam sales, a game that I never paid much attention to because of some negativity surrounding it, in finding out that you are a Big Daddy there. H-O-L-Y-S-H-I-T.

And dude, I don't understand why the **** fans are so negative towards the game. It's fun as hell and being a Big Daddy feels ****ing awesome. Dat drill, man!
And fighting another Big Daddy as one is just epic.

big%20daddy%20bioshock%20bioshock%202%20delta_www.wallpaperhi.com_27.jpg

Drill against drill, metal on metal, nailgun vs nailgun.

Yeah, I'm loving the game so far. We'll see if it keeps it up or does fall flat on its ass as it progresses.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Mum just broke her tooth eating some Nerds candy. This is the same tooth she broke about six years ago while eating Starbursts. :bored: I just don't even anymore....

+ -cheerily writing a story--forgets a side character's name--feels horrible guilt at having to Google it--halfway through remembers this character doesn't technically affect her fic's canon and so there's no need to include them- :banghead: Thanks, brain. :facepalm: We only wasted how long?

aoshi

I want to play DMC 4 SE but i think i may have injured my arm or my arm feels cramped. If i continue playing, I may injure it further. So i am not gonna touch my controller or play DMC 4 SE for a while until my arm gets better. Right arm that is.

Last edited:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reliability and honesty are the two key factors that create trust. I'm the kind of person who give people the benefit of the doubt first off, because I'm nice like that, even though I generally don't trust people.
So when she says 'oh is it okay if my bf come with?' when I'm in a rush to pick her up to babysit for me and I'm already half-way out the door, it takes me two seconds to think it over and I say 'sure'.
1. Because even though I don't know him, I know her and I trust her judgement.
2. Because I trust her mother's judgement of allowing him in her home at all.

Discovering the next morning that he used my laptop and forgot to sign himself out of Facebook, and didn't bother to ask if he could use my computer first of all, and not having the balls to tell me after that 'hey, I went on FB on your computer, I hope that's okay', obliterates that initial inch of trust I gave him.
No, doofus, you will not be allowed to come into my house without me present ever again.
Actions and inactions create character.
He's already got a couple of points against him in my books.
I believe people make mistakes and I believe in second chances. But seriously, if you're 21 years old and you act like one of my little kids to avoid getting in trouble, I'm sorry but you forfeit your second chance.
Which means I'm going to have to find myself another babysitter.

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
Yeah, I'm loving the game so far. We'll see if it keeps it up or does fall flat on its ass as it progresses.

It's pretty great imo.

It never reaches legendary levels like the first one, and I think that's why there's so much negativity around it, because it has so much to live up to.

Top Bottom