• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well, just changed my Facebook picture to include the French flag. Seems like the smallest way of showing condolences, but I guess it shows heart.

I'd just like to say that to those who did it, or to anyone that was involved or knew about it - You honestly think that these cowardly attacks are really going to destroy the Cities you target? The lives you take are really going to accomplish anything? Wars, death, violence, it's been happening for centuries...Does it end a civilization? No. Your assaults of terrorism are pointless, because Cities rebuild, and the spirits of the people always unite with the ultimate message that we can rise above everything that gets thrown at us. You'll never destroy anything, just interfere with the lives of the innocent. You have no message to spread, except mindless unspeakable violence, which justifies nothing. Good will always triumph over evil, right will prevail over wrong, and the only ones to not get that are you. The ones too blinded by destruction to understand that.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I feel like writing and just keep on going till I pass out. The problem? I don't know what to write and the books I want have yet to arrive. Anyroad, I'll just do some story sketches and some research. +_+

Thanks to playing The Witcher, I've gotten a lot of ideas....;3;.

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
I want the person who can hold their breath the longest to compete against the person who can go without blinking the longest and see who can do their respective skill longer.

I'm sure there's already a record time they both have, but I want to see them compete in it, no records or anything, just a duel.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Note to self: psychoanalyzing and a generally Sherlock Holmes-y styles of deducing things about people are rarely taken well when the subject of analysis gets told everything deduced about them. ._.

+ Okay, this colour actually looks great. ._.
++ Coffee! -hops in-

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Don't know why, but outlook has lately been a jerk and just keeps tossing forum notifications from any forum into junk mail, even though I got senders white-listed.

That's been happening to me, too! :eek: I thought it was something wrong on my end, that maybe I'd messed with notifications, somehow. Good to know it's something to do with Outlook.

CT: Sometimes, I really wish the coffee patch from "Meet the Robinsons" was real. I mean, you'd have to be careful how much you used it--pretty sure never sleeping would eventually result in death--but can you just imagine the sales those things would make? Especially every November? :laugh:

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
*finally got around to watching Interstellar after having seen The Martian, sees Matt Damon in this movie too*
Huh... did they just rescue that Watney guy again?

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I Finished watching the first season of Gotham. I found it to be pretty stellar.
I was kind of hoping that the season finale would have been some kind of resolution to the Wayne murder. Speaking of Bruce's parents...was Mr. Wayne already Batman?That'd be interesting. It's a shame that the Gotham crime families couldn't get along. I really liked most of them. Falcone and Maroni were both pretty cool. I wasn't a big fan of Fish Mooney but I did really like Butch. I think this is one of my favorite versions of The Penguin. He has a very Petr Baelish vibe to him. I like how he was always pretty legitimately pleased to see Gordan. Poor poor Eddie why'd you have to leave a clue? I really like this interpretation of the Riddler too.
I'm sure there's more for me to talk about but nothing else is coming to mind at the moment. Going to look into season two soon.

Top Bottom