• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
*sees London Has Fallen trailer*
.... Didn't this exact movie come out twice in 2013?
*checks; that was actually Olympus Has Fallen and White House Down*
London Has Fallen is being called that because it takes place in London? The first movie wasn't taking place on Mt. Olympus. That makes no sense . Anyway, this is one of those movies that didn't really need a sequel.
*sees Avatar 2*
... This is one of those movies that doesn't need a sequel.

+ "three sequel films are in development" [...] "Cameron currently has a script for a fourth sequel – let’s call it Avatar 5 – that he’s trying to condense back into the previously planned three sequels"
*Morgan Freeman voice* My God....

Last edited:

La Femme Fatale

Her Royal Nonsense
Okay, so, I don't expect a response when I apply for jobs unless I'm being invited for an interview - I understand you're busy and thus can't respond to everyone who applies to a job listing. But if you ask for a cover letter, resume, and for applicants to write you a highly specific 600 word essay in lieu of just providing a few writing samples, then have the decency to at least acknowledge the application and thank people for their time.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well, that was a complete and utter waste of time and points. :/ Thanks, oh so friendly guild member. :/ Instead of making me waste all those points, it would have been much nicer if you just said you needed the building instead of making me break my word.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was colouring in pictures way before it became a trend.
I'm just sayin'. Stop posting it on FB. I don't know how long I'll be able to restrain myself from telling them to grow up. They're obviously posting to show off their colouring in skills. Really. It's so juvenile. It's killing me. It's like having someone take you off life-support and throw a party before you're even dead.
Or, that's how it feels to me, anyway.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Guess who misses having all of her hair long and is going to be growing it out again.... :unsure: Seriously, science can clone things and grow ears on the backs of mice, so why can't they create a tonic that makes hair grow instantly?

+ I would like a giant tea cup chair with a heater in it. I dunno why, but it sounds comfy.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
One half of my FB are wise to what's going on, that "they" want to spread hate and fear mongering; the other half is presenting their opinions without a lick of research. Having a different opinion is fine; spouting your opinion out of your ass is quite another.

By the gods, if it weren't for the few who are actually smart enough to get it, I'd have lost my faith in humanity long ago.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Wow, Ontrac is really screwing up this year. First they email me to say mum's Fallout 4 can't be delivered because they don't know where my house is (I'm literally right across the street from the post office :| if I jumped the wall, I'd be there in about two minutes depending on any traffic). And now they delivered someone else's package to me. I'd understand if it was to one of my neighbors (that happens a lot), but the street isn't even the right street. It's a street on the other side of town. :| Bravo, Ontrac. Bravo.

If that package gets delivered to the wrong house, I might just flip out. I don't have $90 to waste on reordering it.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Ahhhh what a feeling.
jZf68VS.gif

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Ontrac finally showed up and I showed the guy the package that was delivered earlier to see if he could take it and he looked at the address with the biggest "wtf?!" expression I've ever seen. XD Gotta love when even a random person knows their co-workers screwed up. -starting to wonder if the other guy was just lazy- At least mum's happy. ^^

+ Well...lunch is taking so long that I'm beginning to think it'll just be dinner. :/
++ My neck is being such a pain. x_x

Top Bottom