• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Lest We Forget:
10593037_10153399068873500_7430430301610758002_n.jpg

Have a good Remembrance Day/Veteran's Day, everyone.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Unemployment has had a mixed effect on me...

That sensation of not knowing what to do with yourself, trying to find things to fill the day with, isn't a good one, not at my age. It's a rather anxiety inducing sensation. Still, there is a Mexican saying that goes 'no hay mal que por bien no venga' which basically means that there is always something good that happens when things are bad, silver lining sort of idiom, because for the longest time, since I was 18, I've been pants size 42, and went up to 44 for a bit here and there, but today, while I was looking for something to give to the homeless on these very cold days, I found a pair of size 36 jeans that fit, a bit tight but they certainly wouldn't rip if I bent over to pick something up.

I realized that this is something that I could've never accomplished while holding down a job. All this exercise I have a chance to do would've been out of the question with how busy I was at all my jobs, not with those hours, not without a bit more time in my hands, which none of my jobs would've give 2 s**ts about me having, my health was never their main concern. So while trying to make the best of my situation I've put having a job so low on my list of important things to accomplish because of all the things I've manage to do without one. I still get depressed and frustrated at not having found a job but I'm at a point that I know that what I'm looking for something that I would want to do for the rest of my life everyday. No more of these passing jobs, no more places where I'm expendable, and no more of that feeling that I hate my job whenever I'm on my way there. I've had enough of all that and I really need to take care of myself more which now I know I can.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Oh boy, let's see how many people want to discuss the new Tomb Raider with me!

*scours the entire Internet, finds nothing but Fallout 4 stuff*

Oh okay.... :'(
That can't be right. The game is all over the net. The only reason I haven't played it is because I know I won't want to own a copy so I'm waiting till it's available at the redbox for the 360.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Attempting to make onigiri for dinner. I will either have awesome little rice balls or...I'll have sushi rice mixed with minced pork. Kinda hard to lose either way.

+ -grabs at words--stuffs them into her pockets-

Dark Drakan

Admin
Oh boy, let's see how many people want to discuss the new Tomb Raider with me!

*scours the entire Internet, finds nothing but Fallout 4 stuff*

Oh okay.... :'(

Launched on a REALLY bad day alongside Fallout as anything would be overshadowed by that unfortunately. Same goes for StarCraft II Legacy of The Void, lots forgot that released on the same day as Fallout & Tomb Raider too and people have been waiting for some time for that.

Quote from Kotaku

In July of 2010, Blizzard released StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty with promises that the next two parts of the trilogy would be out soon. Five and a half years later, “soon” has finally arrived.

The release of StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void might have been overshadowed by Fallout 4 and Tomb Raider—seriously, why release this game today?—but for StarCraft fans, this is way more important than vaults and tombs. Today marks the end of a 17-year saga, one that started way back in 1998 when we first met the likes of Raynor and Kerrigan. Although the universe of StarCraft will inevitably continue, the story we’ve followed for so many years is finally coming to a close.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I hope kiddo doesn't wind up with strep throat--if she doesn't have it already *listens to raspy coughing*. All of the fun cold-related illness are making the rounds...:cautious:

+Okay, Gwen--let's do this. If luck is on our side, we can wrap up another chapter. :woot:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I think I'll finish this scene, take a nap, and then wrap the chappie up when I'm awake. x_x

+ Onigiri experiment was a success! ^^ Good thing I had those lil bowls to use for molds...friggen rice wouldn't do what my hands wanted. /==

Dark Drakan

Admin
Y'know, not having work today has really released the insomniac within me. Not to mention I've been looking through lots of Primal related stuff, as I'm hoping to build a forum around that.

And, also...Now I can see the multi-quote function that Romero told me about. To be honest, I just thought they were insane at first, but no it actually turns out there is a multi-quote function...and my goodness is it handy. It's the smallest of things that please me. Most want lots of money, fast cars, big houses or even good health...but no, not me. Give me a good handy new feature to play around with and I'm happy.

Works over multiple pages too which pleases me greatly as old way you would only be able to quote from messages on 1 page without using copy and paste. Can also play with the order you quote them in which is handy little feature when you have gone back to quote other messages afterwards too.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I've been playing The Witcher Enhanced Edition and I'm having fun. Even though the combat is a bit clunky. lol Might look into getting some mobs....to make combat a little bit better and enhanced graphic. :3

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I can't tell if looking at my old work is making me feel better or worse about my current skill level as a writer. How the hell did anyone think A Day in the Life of Dante was any good? ._.

Top Bottom