• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
I can't tell if looking at my old work is making me feel better or worse about my current skill level as a writer. How the hell did anyone think A Day in the Life of Dante was any good? ._.
See, I'd never heard of that fic so I had to go check to see what was so bad about it.
You had me at the first chapter. Dante actually caring about Patty? Sold! Now I'm gonna go read the rest of those prompts.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
See, I'd never heard of that fic so I had to go check to see what was so bad about it.
You had me at the first chapter. Dante actually caring about Patty? Sold! Now I'm gonna go read the rest of those prompts.

Oh, gods. ^^; Well, I'm glad you liked it (even if I cringe to look at it, now). Fingers crossed you like the others. ^^

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...FFN never got back to me about the review thing. So I deleted the fic. -facepalm- Thanks, support people, you were so helpful. :/

+ Hopefully this chappie will be finished today. ^^

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So...FFN never got back to me about the review thing. So I deleted the fic. -facepalm- Thanks, support people, you were so helpful. :/

+ Hopefully this chappie will be finished today. ^^

Nuuuu! D: Which 'fic was it? -Fingers crossed- Best of luck on your chapter! ^^

CT: Gotta get that posted, today. Hopefully it doesn't take too long.

+Think I might have gone overboard last night. :dead:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Nuuuu! D: Which 'fic was it? -Fingers crossed- Best of luck on your chapter! ^^

CT: Gotta get that posted, today. Hopefully it doesn't take too long.

+Think I might have gone overboard last night. :dead:

It was "Bloom", the one shot I recently posted. ^^; Luckily I was prepared to delete it and just create a one shot dump anyway, but still. :S
Thankies! ^^ I know I'm not going to post anything til after NaNo, but I'm really hoping to get this chappie done asap. x_x Not much left now.
Good luck with posting your stuff! ^^

Thinking:
Pinto beans should be nice for dinner. ^^ Maybe get something to make as a side....

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It was "Bloom", the one shot I recently posted. ^^; Luckily I was prepared to delete it and just create a one shot dump anyway, but still. :S
Thankies! ^^ I know I'm not going to post anything til after NaNo, but I'm really hoping to get this chappie done asap. x_x Not much left now.
Good luck with posting your stuff! ^^

Thinking:
Pinto beans should be nice for dinner. ^^ Maybe get something to make as a side....

Aww, I liked that one. Wait, have you added it to a one-shot dump, or are you going to later on? You know I'll review again, if you do. :thumbsup: You can do it! =D *Throws confetti* Thanks, only one more site to go. ^^

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Aww, I liked that one. Wait, have you added it to a one-shot dump, or are you going to later on? You know I'll review again, if you do. :thumbsup: You can do it! =D *Throws confetti* Thanks, only one more site to go. ^^

I did, too. =( -glad you liked it- I'll be adding it as soon as I have a couple more one shots for Legends done...which should happen sometime this month. ^^; Aww, thankies. =3 On both counts.
You're welcome. ^^ Yay! SaT?

aoshi

Wow, I was jus having fun with DMC 4 SE Bloody palace and all of a sudden i felt like didn't want to die. So many times my health went low and using DT i revived it. However, My time couldn't keep up. Damn Blitz was the hardest eating my time away. I still am playing DMC 4 through SE and it does not disappoint.My time stopped on floor 80.

I was playing as dante BTW.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I did, too. =( -glad you liked it- I'll be adding it as soon as I have a couple more one shots for Legends done...which should happen sometime this month. ^^; Aww, thankies. =3 On both counts.
You're welcome. ^^ Yay! SaT?

=D Awesome! And no problem. ^^

Lol! How'd you guess? xD

CT: Left over barbecue chicken and rice? Yes please! :thumbsup:

Dark Drakan

Admin
So its cheaper to buy the Command & Conquer Ultimate Collection than it is to buy Generals & Zero Hour separately (via Ebay), They arent even sold separately on origin which is strange but can buy whole collection for £6.95 on Amazon but its £24.99 on Origin. Strange how they can justify 17 games for that price but then ive seen Generals Deluxe Edition alone going for between £10-£39.99 on Ebay. Just got to find out if I can get it running on Windows 10 and I would happily buy it from Amazon, managed to get Red Alert 2/Yuris Revenge and Tiberian Sun/Firestorm working fine on Windows 10 but they are from a time before DRM etc.

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
300_jean_jullien_eiffel_tower.jpg

Top Bottom