• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Reading comics with Riddler in them always makes me happy to see Eddie-bear; he tries so hard to get everyone to take him seriously.
...oh my gods, I should make myself a Riddler bear. o_o I'd have to eventually sell it because I have no room for stuffed animals in my house, but it'd be cute. ^^

+ Candy comas are the best comas.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Why is it as soon as NaNo rolls around, I'm like, "How do I words?" Seriously, brain! If we just treated it like any other writing day, we'd probably do fine. But nooo....we let the pressure get to us. >.>

Yes; we.

+
Kiddo got quite the haul this year. ^^ She even stayed out for 2 hours; new record. Guess who's going to be pilfering some of her candy (since the candy we handed out actually ran out for once?) I see Tootsie rolls in my future. :sneaky:

++Gods, I'm tired. :sleep:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Not that I'm particularly interested in Bond movies anymore, and I'm sure Spectre is an okay film...

But when Star Wars: The Force Awakens hits cinemas, it's going to obliterate every movie this year decade.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
NaNo's here, NaNo's here. The stressiest time of the year! Woot! I have no idea what I'll be working on. ._.

@Rebel Dynasty Good luck with NaNo! ^^ Doesn't everyone steal their kid's candy? >_>

Lol, isn't it, though? :laugh: Don't worry, I'm sure you'll pick something--or a few somethings--to work on. ^^ Best of luck to you, too!

(Lol! If there's a parent who doesn't pilfer from their kids Halloween stash, I don't wanna know 'em). :tongue:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Not that I'm particularly interested in Bond movies anymore, and I'm sure Spectre is an okay film...

But when Star Wars: The Force Awakens hits cinemas, it's going to obliterate every movie this year decade.
It better do - the prequels were an abomination. Doesn't help that they got that idiot to play Anakin as an adult. Hayden, Jayden whatever his name is - he was beyond dreadful. And as much as I love Ewan macregor as an actor, obi wan he is not.

CT: glass of wine, chocolates provided by my chocolatier friend...I'm a happy bunny

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Lol, isn't it, though? :laugh: Don't worry, I'm sure you'll pick something--or a few somethings--to work on. ^^ Best of luck to you, too!

(Lol! If there's a parent who doesn't pilfer from their kids Halloween stash, I don't wanna know 'em). :tongue:

LOL It is; Gran tries to talk me out of it every time. I think I'm still in the few something's range. XD Thank you! ^^
LOL XD

Thinking:
Muses, if you wanna come out of hiding now...that'd be great.
+ I should grab a coffee.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Angel said:
It better do - the prequels were an abomination. Doesn't help that they got that idiot to play Anakin as an adult. Hayden, Jayden whatever his name is - he was beyond dreadful. And as much as I love Ewan macregor as an actor, obi wan he is not.

Hayden Christensen; the guy that played Anakin Skywalker. The only good thing to come out of that character was Darth Vader.

I'm pretty confident that the new Star Wars film will be better than Phantom Menace, Attack Of The Clones, and Revenge Of The Sith - probably even combined - (They weren't great movies). Furthermore, with an overly ridiculous budget of £130 million [$200 million], you'd expect the film to do well...like, exceedingly well.

I'm also curious to see them follow the story of Rey - a female protagonist - it should be interesting.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Wow today's been one of the most fun gaming sessions I've ever had.

In AVP, I ended up in a seemingly normal match, pretty balanced, almost the same number of Aliens, Marines and Predators, then Marines slowly quit, and eventually it was just us 2 Predators vs like, 8 Aliens. It truly was Aliens versus Predators, that's for sure.
Anyway, despite not being in voice chat, me and the other Pred worked pretty well as a team. The most epic moment was when we where on top of a hill and knew the Aliens were coming, so he surrounded himself with mines. Then the Aliens came, he managed to kill 2 but soon he got gangbanged, they were swarming on him, so I jumped on a rock, shot a plasma blast, and exploded all the remaining mines. They exploded in a fountain of acid blood but my mate was dead.
I was like, "Well played, mate. Well played".

In Concrete Jungle, there is this bit where a secondary objective is to free some Predators held captive. So I freed one, and then proceeded to slaughter the guards. All of a sudden, I see one of them flying across the room in a spectacular fashion, I was like WTF? It was the Predator I freed earlier, he punched the ever loving crap out of that guard. LMAO

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, unless I remove all mention of gods (thereby changing the time piece from belonging to Chronos to someone or something else), my side project is pretty much destined to be related to WoN--maybe not to the trilogy specifically, but whatever name I concoct for the series as a whole. ._.

I can't tell if I should be running toward it or away from it. Then again, it could be tied in with the third book...:nailbiting:

At some point though, I'll need to come up with something unrelated. Because, y'know, heaven forbid a writer focus on a single series. >.>

...What the hell am I saying? A lot of the greats did that. Related/but not related stories...

This merits thought.

Top Bottom