• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
I'm thinking the retarded commenters on Siliconera are even dumber than I thought. These E3 announcements have made Neogaffers look like the great thinkers of our time. =_=

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Charlie, Charlie, why don't you have a Mexican name?
+
Charlie, Charlie, I forgot I can only ask you yes or no questions. Sorry about that.
+
Charlie, Charlie, coffee or tea?
+
Charlie, Charlie, I suck at this game, mate. I'ma go now.
+
o_O
Charlie, Charlie, don't you care?
(^that's the pencil spinning, by the way)

Charlie, Charlie, stuff you.
/ _

Charlie, Charlie, you broke the bloody game, mate! Ugh. MEN!
*storms off*

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
Oh, there IS one other thing that's been on my mind lately.

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! *ding ding* SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! *ding ding* SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! *ding ding* SHAME! SHAME! SHAME! *ding ding*

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
So, Recore is Megaman 3D (because it's created by Metroid Prime developers and Keiji Inafune) while Mighty No. 9 is basically the 2D spiritual successor.

This, along with Dark Souls III, The Last Guardian, Hitman, Uncharted 4, Arkham Knight, Shenmue III, Bloodstained and the Final Fantasy VII Remake... is pretty much making the future of gaming brighter than ever.

------------------------

Who knows what else fate might have in store for us?

Viper

Premium
WTF, doesn't Libra pay its agents? I thought Leo having to work as pizza delivery boy was cause he was new and not making enough to pay all expenses, but now it's actually said Zapp lives off women like a gigolo (translation actually says pimp, but that is not correct given that Zapp is whoring himself out to women).

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Why does everyone have the onion look now?

7e17efdec061752a76ba3b92d8cb3fc9a6631ce8.jpg__601x338_q85_crop_upscale.jpg

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So com trouble galore for me today, Nintendo had...nothing of interest for me and Square Enix's stream crashed. I think I'm out on E3 for the year. Got too much to do and the trailers will be viewable later, anyway. :cautious:

Lani

Nintendo showed nor mentioned anything about Fatal Frame.They did put up a video on their youtube channel which has no dialogue whatsoever:grumpy:But they have the title now and a fall 2015 release window:rolleyes:So September-November release then?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I didn't like Dandelion that much as a character in The Witcher 1 and 2, but yeah I'm likin him in The Witcher 3.

the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_dandelion_by_scratcherpen-d8fllkr.jpg

Less obnoxious and funnier the before. Bravo, CD Projekt.

----------------------------------------

I want more dwarves! In the Witcher 2 they were so hilarious, all of them, ESPECIALLY when they were all together doing and saying... dwarven things:

7352.jpg

(LOL!)

I hope I'll get to see more dwarven characters later in the game. I love their humor.

Top Bottom