• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Just how INCREDIBLE IT IS THAT Roy and Ryu just got confirmed for Smash, I knew about their soundfiles being in the game before and was excited but now it's FINALLY CONFIRMED AND I CAN'T CONTAIN SO I MUST CAPS TO DESCRIBE MY HAPPINESS!

Lani

@Lani: Milk and toothpaste solution? Who in their right mind is going to buy that? Well, except for this kid.

Everybody knows what to do when you've got a problem with your console. You get really angry and chuck it out of the window. It solves 1% of your problem, which is good enough for me.
The mom was looking it up but I should give her the benefit of the doubt as she was hopefully looking it up to show her kid that people will screw with you but the kid went and did it anyway..with the parents right there:eek:why mom or dad didnt stop him I have no idea.I guess they like wasting money.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Well, I bought Fire Emblem: Awakening and I accidentally married Chrom, so now I'm Lucina's mom. Yay. I wanted to marry Gaius. *sobs* Getting to the point, I think Tharja, Lucina and Panne are really cute.

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Just how INCREDIBLE IT IS THAT Roy and Ryu just got confirmed for Smash, I knew about their soundfiles being in the game before and was excited but now it's FINALLY CONFIRMED AND I CAN'T CONTAIN SO I MUST CAPS TO DESCRIBE MY HAPPINESS!
Im looking forward to insta-KOing with Roy once again.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
This weeks exercise: write a scene where the colour blue is prominent,
1390019108061.jpg

That had to be the prompt, didn't it?o_O

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Hannah wins the award for most difficult person to walk through a cave with ever. The entire time it's like:
Hannah: "*chatterchatterchatter* Omg, what's that sound?! D:"
Maybe it's horde of hollow men. Maybe it's Jack of Blades. Maybe Avo decided to blow his nose on the fabric of time and space. How should I know?! I can't freaking hear anything over you! :banghead:

+ I want those shoes, yes I do. :greedy:

Top Bottom