• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I don't know why the Nostalgia Critic, his brother, and his fans on youtube are calling the Netflix Daredevil costume "bad," simply because "it's not what they had in mind" -- I loved that outfit.

And I can't wait to see more of it in Season 2.

Besides, Doug Walker liked the Amazing Spider-Man movies... the ones that even Sony admitted were so bad that they had to give it back to Marvel. Unbelievable. :bored:

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why the heck does Steam need a console? :bored: I thought PCs were the whole reason people used Steam.

+ Oh my goggies I'm so hyper. I shouldn't have eaten all that candy. CCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDY! -runs in circles-
++ No, Hannah, I'm not going with you into the creepy cave. I'm fixing up these houses so I can rip off my tenants. Deal with it. :cool:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
157519_v1.jpg

Reactions: Jak

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
While half-ass relaxing for the past four days has been nice, I really just want to throw myself into my work today. Writing a whole paragraph doesn't count. >.>

+Why hasn't that book come, yet? :unsure:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
CT: Each person you aid, each flower you crush, and each creature you slay will change this world forever. Fable: Who will you be?

Me: Can i be a cat?:laugh:

Personally, I asked to be a balverine.... >_> -growls menacingly and puts her hands up like claws-
tumblr_m95otsfSg31qext26_zpsmd0cfo8h.gif

Thinking:
Well, my aunt's doing better and is getting a divorce from her husband who is starting to act more and more like he actually was trying to hurt my aunt. :S

+ My chair!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Is it weird that i find this creature cute.

I don't think it's weird. ^^; I find balverines adorable. Vicious and hell-ish to fight, but adorable. ^^ -has been wanting to cosplay as one for a while but can't find any occasion in which it'd be okay to wear fake fur in the desert--finds hobbes to be cute, too-

Thinking:
Yay, caves. :unsure:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I wish the e3 stuff for AC Syndicate focused more on the sibling dynamic between the two playable character rather focusing 75% on the brother.

In the e3 trailer they even have a song that would be prefect for that.

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
Hey, it's pretty cool that they're going to add Leoric to Heroes of the Storm in the next update.
CHq9y3TWUAAJboH.jpg

I ranted a lot about hating the game but I'll probably try it again when the new update comes.

Unless the Witcher 3 and DMC4:SE are going to consume my soul.

Top Bottom