• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Would you guys want to be part of a forum Skype chat? We can all have fun chatting in a group call. Like this post if interested.
I'm interested! And probably late to join the bandwagon.
Is it okay if @Shadow just adds me to the convo in future?

+burnt sweet and sour pork for dinner because Mr.Bosch ran upstairs and is now in hiding, probably watching twitch, while I have to cook and soothe a crying baby.
Such a man. What a turn on.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I think you meant swollen. Take it easy and rest in case it's broken.

Yeah swollen. I'll edit my post.

No it's not broken in that case I should have been screaming all the time as the pain would have been much stronger.

Thing is I need to walk to get to uni and my friend's home to study goddammit. Hurts a lot when I walk unless I rest most of my weight on my heel. Good thing I'm not heavy LOL

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I want to get DmC DEand DMC 4 SE so I can do a live stream of them. +_+ show off my sub par skill and what not. Mostly for the luz and the fact I can't play the originals on the ps4. I want to play DMC one and two....mostly to beat two.... sigh wish I still had my x box 360

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, no coffee with that friend. Oh well, it gave me time to work on WoN, so I'm not complaining.

Another scene down.

Oh crap...that leaves that one. Yes, that one; the one that's probably going to be the biggest psychological drain, ever...and then the Epilogue.

Holy ****, no! Put on the brakes, goddamn it! I'm not ready for this! :'(

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
This is why I support piracy and am vehemently against online-only features and streaming.

Personally, I would purchase multiple systems (Wii & WiiU) and hard drives (PS3 and PS4) to legally download and keep all the games I could -- IF I WERE ABLE TO AFFORD IT.

However, as it stands, the only way to get some of these games (in today's market) is through "unethical" means, because they're no longer available on the legal marketplace.

I've had enough of these sorts of business practices. They should no longer be tolerated, from my point of view.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
This is why I support piracy and am vehemently against online-only features. I would even get multiple systems to legally download and keep all the game I could have if I WERE ABLE TO AFFORD IT.

However, as it stands, the only way to get some of these games is through "unethical" means, even though they're no longer on the legal marketplace.

I've had enough of these sorts of business practices. This should no longer be tolerated, from my point of view.

I get what you're saying but piracy has never solved and will never solve anything. It actually made things worse for gamers. DRM bullcrap and online checks in primis.

Piracy is just good for trying out games if devs don't release a demo.

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
I get what you're saying but piracy has never solved and will never solve anything. It actually made things worse for gamers. DRM bullcrap and online checks in primis.

Piracy is just good for trying out games if devs don't release a demo.

Why? If you can no longer buy the game, pirating doesn't hurt the developer because they have no way to sell you the game anymore. It's not like you're stealing a copy of the game since there are no copies of that game.

I personally only pirate the new releases if they don't have a demo as you said but what's wrong with pirating a game which you can't buy anymore?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Why? If you can no longer buy the game, pirating doesn't hurt the developer because they have no way to sell you the game anymore. It's not like you're stealing a copy of the game since there are no copies of that game.

I personally only pirate the new releases if they don't have a demo as you said but what's wrong with pirating a game which you can't buy anymore?

I was merely talking about encouraging piracy in general. Doing it for playing games no longer available is ok with me. I said I got what he was saying.

Guess I should have explained better, I was in a type rush cause I was on phone.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I'm interested! And probably late to join the bandwagon.
Is it okay if @Shadow just adds me to the convo in future?

+burnt sweet and sour pork for dinner because Mr.Bosch ran upstairs and is now in hiding, probably watching twitch, while I have to cook and soothe a crying baby.
Such a man. What a turn on.
You all can just PM your skype info and I'll add you. Thinking about doing it again over the weekend.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well, no coffee with that friend. Oh well, it gave me time to work on WoN, so I'm not complaining.

Another scene down.

Oh crap...that leaves that one. Yes, that one; the one that's probably going to be the biggest psychological drain, ever...and then the Epilogue.

Holy ****, no! Put on the brakes, goddamn it! I'm not ready for this! :'(

You can do it, Rebel! =D -cheers you on-

Thinking:
Back from the vet. Stilts is fine (he somehow dropped 2.5lbs and did remarkably well just on his leash ._.), but Sug isn't doing too well. She's got a pretty moderate heart murmur. They're doing some bloodwork and will be doing some other tests soon to see what they can do for it. Feeling really bad for mum, though; apparently, if Sug goes on meds, it only gives her a life expectancy of 1 - 2 more years. =(

+ Oh, mystical coffee shake, impact your cheering up powers upon me!
++ Holy heck, Stilts, how're you not bald from all that shedding? D: -pulling clumps of hair from his carrier-

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
You can do it, Rebel! =D -cheers you on-

Thinking:
Back from the vet. Stilts is fine (he somehow dropped 2.5lbs and did remarkably well just on his leash ._.), but Sug isn't doing too well. She's got a pretty moderate heart murmur. They're doing some bloodwork and will be doing some other tests soon to see what they can do for it. Feeling really bad for mum, though; apparently, if Sug goes on meds, it only gives her a life expectancy of 1 - 2 more years. =(

+ Oh, mystical coffee shake, impact your cheering up powers upon me!
++ Holy heck, Stilts, how're you not bald from all that shedding? D: -pulling clumps of hair from his carrier-

Thankies. ^^

Aww, Shadow. I'm so sorry to hear about Sug. :( I hope things turn out better than the vet's expecting. -Huggles for both you and your mom- Good to hear Stilt's is doing well, though.

Top Bottom