• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Viper

Premium
Ah the joys of redrawing a sword over and over cause you can't find a good reference (and the damn thing seems to be changing design each time).
Don't care anymore how close to original it is, current version looks bloody awesome... which come to think of it is pun in Zapp's case, lol.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just thinking how odd it is that I couldn't grieve the passing of a relative, but I could for the loss of my eight-year-old pleco, Pan.

The fact that he was only the length from the tip of my thumb to the first knuckle when I got him, and that he wound up about as long as my forearm by the end, might bear some significance, there.

If I could have teleported him when we moved 3+ years ago instead of leaving him with my parents, I would have.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
What happens if you eat your own sh!t? You're gonna sh!t the sh!t you've just eaten? And if so, what if you eat that sh!t again?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Mum's bf's oldest dog just died--she had to be put down because she had pancreatic cancer and it was incurable. What do you say, you know? "Sorry" doesn't even begin to cover it. -feels awful-

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Mum's bf's oldest dog just died--she had to be put down because she had pancreatic cancer and it was incurable. What do you say, you know? "Sorry" doesn't even begin to cover it. -feels awful-

-Huggles- That's terrible. :( Yeah, it does seem a pretty inadequate thing to say, doesn't it? Maybe pick out a special sympathy card, maybe even a blank one, and write something heartfelt on the inside? Maybe give them a bouquet, or a pot of forget-me-nots?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
-Huggles- That's terrible. :( Yeah, it does seem a pretty inadequate thing to say, doesn't it? Maybe pick out a special sympathy card, maybe even a blank one, and write something heartfelt on the inside? Maybe give them a bouquet, or a pot of forget-me-nots?

-huglz- It is. =( Those are good ideas...the only thing is that he lives in Australia and mum and I are still in the US. :S I'll ask mum if she wants to try to send something and see what we can do. (Honestly, I think this is making mum feel even worse about Sug's vet visit this week, too. :S)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
-huglz- It is. =( Those are good ideas...the only thing is that he lives in Australia and mum and I are still in the US. :S I'll ask mum if she wants to try to send something and see what we can do. (Honestly, I think this is making mum feel even worse about Sug's vet visit this week, too. :S)

Oh. O_O I hope you guys will be able to send something...though I imagine plants are out of the question. :( I wonder if they'd allow you to send the seeds, at the very least.

(Is Sug okay?! :eek: I hope it's just a regular appointment for her; tell your mom I'm sorry to hear about her bf's dog. I know how much it hurts).

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: I've been thinking a lot about what I'm I going to write next. To many ideas. >.< I'll make a list and see what I can do from there. Lately I've been wanting to play some DMC more and write a fan fic about it. Yeah. that would be good.

Dante: :cool:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Oh. O_O I hope you guys will be able to send something...though I imagine plants are out of the question. :( I wonder if they'd allow you to send the seeds, at the very least.

(Is Sug okay?! :eek: I hope it's just a regular appointment for her; tell your mom I'm sorry to hear about her bf's dog. I know how much it hurts).

Thankies, I hope we can, too.
Sug's alright, just slowing down alot. We went through a scare last month where we thought she might not make it, but she seems to be doing better now. :S Mum's still acting really worried about her, though.

--

Thinking:
*sneakysneaky**forum browsing at work* :ninja:

+ I can has home soon? :happy:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Hmm...looks like I have to call the company that installed the AC. At least now I know why it wasn't cooling down in here--for some reason, even though the thermostat itself was using the fan to blow somewhat cool air through the vents, the unit they installed at the back of the house wasn't doing anything. :/ With the AC supposedly on, I went out back to check...and the blades weren't spinning, no humming--nada. :cautious:

Oh well; open windows until the problem's solved, I guess. ^^; As long as it's before it gets any hotter. D:

Top Bottom