• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

JPunxR

Devil Punter
Looking between Vergil and Dante, I just think that Vergil's the Special fighter while Dante's the Physical. And seeing Vergil's new moves now in DMC4:SE, he looks stronger than Dante now. I wished there was a side story of older Dante/Vergil will fight and see who's the strongest by the years that passed by. Oh well.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Looking between Vergil and Dante, I just think that Vergil's the Special fighter while Dante's the Physical. And seeing Vergil's new moves now in DMC4:SE, he looks stronger than Dante now. I wished there was a side story of older Dante/Vergil will fight and see who's the strongest by the years that passed by. Oh well.

Vergil's always been the more skilled swordsman between the two. He's probably the best skilled one in the universe right after the Legendary Dark Knight himself: @LordOfDarkness.

I mean, Sparda.

But anyway, gameplay is not canon in DMC4 SE.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
As for the number 1 position... you know, he's right. Those damn eagles could have solved everything in a couple of hours.

KRSkull

CT: Tell me that i am not the only one who see it

Legolas from the lord of the rings and the Hobbits

Legolask.jpg

Link from The Legend Of Zelda

the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess-20060914082136708_640w.jpg

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I can just feel my blood pressure rising right now--and I can't tell which one of the many things going through my head is doing it. Bet that phone call didn't help. :banghead:

=( I'm sorry, Rebel. -huglz-

That's right, LoD's got a new avatar!

:O Much colour! So wow! I didn't even recognize you for a second there. o_o

Thinking:
Brain: IS IT BATMAN TIME NOW?! :woot:

Sure...but which game are we playing? :bored:

Brain: :dead:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Well... he's back.

I really like the show, though. Now, if it weren't for that one sticking point in his arguments...

Viper

Premium
I smell a trend... Zapp and Gloria have the same color scheme (dark skin, white hair+clothes) and they are both presented as wild and... well, the opposite of prude, to avoid strong words.
There is also Amuro from Detective Conan, but his clothes are not white and he is of different attitude. From what we've seen so far, at least, his role requires good tactics.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Aww, s'okay. It's not like you did anything, silly. :p I would very much like to throttle both of my parents, however...

Eeeee! This means you updated, yes? =D *Runs off to read MoI, now*

Have fun gaming; you've earned it. :thumbsup:

Still, it makes me sad to see my friends sad. ^^; I'm sorry you're having trouble with your parents. =( *hopes everything will work out soon*

Eeep, you reviewed! :inlove: I'm gonna go spam Skype with comments. :D

Haha, thankies. ^^ I...am so rusty at this game. LOL *glided right into a bunch of guys with guns and died* :unsure:

@Shadow: Aw, cheers! I think it really brings out my complexion. And y'know, I'm not all dark and evil...

You're welcome. =3 It really does. The contrast between the green and the orange is so flattering. :thumbsup:

Thinking:
Oh, hey, look a salad!
bunnylettuce_zpstsqoekv4.gif

Top Bottom