• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
How is that coat hideous?

Looks like a garbage bag to me. And the hood is too huge for my tastes. I don't like his coat at all. In fact, I used to play as him with the coatless skin or the Neo Dante one. Anything that doesn't have that coat (except DMC3 skin, I found that one really off on him).

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Well, it's the thinking thread and that was what I was thinking at that moment xD

Yes, I'm aware of that. But that doesn't mean it needs to morph into a discussion of sorts. Least of all opinions etc concerning DMC/DmC, where that's best left to its appropriate place.

Anyway, carry on if you so wish. Though lets not turn this thread sour. Cheers :)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Most of the dishes done (still have pots to do, later), clean laundry has been put away and the rest is in the wash....

Now, all I need is either another pot of coffee, or to guzzle some of that chocolate soy milk so I can wake up enough to write.

I will finish this chapter by tonight. I WILL!

Go away, headache. >.<

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
For Batman Arkham Knight, I want the sound design of Arkham Asylum (the sound of punches and broken bones were way more impactful there than in City/Origins), the feeling of openness and scale of Arkham City, but obviously improved, and the awesomeness and badassery of Arkham Origin's cutscenes.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Just got back from work and shopping and omg, I got to hold a python today. <3 He was really sweet and just wanted to slither around. His tank mate, however, was really ticked off that the shop guy took him out and bit him. ._. Also saw lots of adorable puppies and kittens and finally found Stilts some mousies without catnip in them. ^^ *happy*

Now that I have my coffee shake, I think I'm gonna try and finish formatting this chappie. ^^ So. Many. Italics. ಠ_ಠ

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Brain.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Yay, Chapter 20 is done! =D

...Oh god, Chapter 20 is done! D=

No...no, no, no...don't you dare start wigging out about it, now. You can have a nervous breakdown after the first draft is done, and not before.

Geez, why does it invoke such feels in me?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Second module passed 100%. Third one looks tricky...but I'm learning loads and there are lots of handy publisher and editor tips for avoiding the most common causes of having manuscripts rejected

Top Bottom