• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
My grandma has to go to a wedding party in a while but she forgot the jewels we purchased the other day at my house. Got no car, so I'll have to run to the other side of the town in 5 mins max.

Challenge accepted.

Just got back, and guess who I meet while getting back home? The old middle school bully.

He's a fat ugly f*ck now. Ooooh man, feels so great! Remember when you were mocking my friend calling him "fatty"? LOL look at yourself now! That's karma, b!tch, have some of that.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I wanna get into fighting games. The only franchise I've ever played is Tekken, and I was wondering which other one to choose between Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. Though I've heard that Street Fighter is more for pros as its combat is harder to master. So maybe I should get MK?

Help, anyone?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So we're paying over $40 for this dumpster so we can get our garage cleaned up and some jerk half-filled it full of junk. One of our neighbor's kids is outside at the time and, instead of asking if he saw anything, Gran just flat out starts accusing him of doing it. >_< Hopefully our neighbors aren't ticked off at us because of her, now, but I kinda doubt it. >_<

+ Someone is totally gonna cut through that rope. >_<

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I wanna get into fighting games. The only franchise I've ever played is Tekken, and I was wondering which other one to choose between Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. Though I've heard that Street Fighter is more for pros as its combat is harder to master. So maybe I should get MK?

Help, anyone?
I personally prefer NeitherRealms fighting games over stuff like Street Fighter and Tekken. They aren't hard to pick up, but do demand discipline from the player if you wanna get good and rip in to players with sick combos. The ceiling is high and the results rewarding. The mechanics give you the freedom to really mix it up and get more unorthodox than methodical. I say MK man. Plus, you get to play as Predator in the new one. Something I know you'd dig.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I personally prefer NeitherRealms fighting games over stuff like Street Fighter and Tekken. They aren't hard to pick up, but do demand discipline from the player if you wanna get good and rip in to players with sick combos. The ceiling is high and the results rewarding. The mechanics give you the freedom to really mix it up and get more unorthodox than methodical. I say MK man. Plus, you get to play as Predator in the new one. Something I know you'd dig.

I love Tekken cause the moves are much more similar to real martial arts than any other fighting game.

But yeah I think I'll go with MK. Also because I played a bit of Injustice with my friend, so I guess the combat mechanics are similar (I hope it's not a projectile attack spam fest like Injustice though).

And yeah, playing as the Predator is indeed awesome. But I don't know if I'll have the money to buy the new game + the Kombat Pack. Do they sell the Predator separately?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I love Tekken cause the moves are much more similar to real martial arts than any other fighting game.

But yeah I think I'll go with MK. Also because I played a bit of Injustice with my friend, so I guess the combat mechanics are similar (I hope it's not a projectile attack spam fest like Injustice though).

And yeah, playing as the Predator is indeed awesome. But I don't know if I'll have the money to buy the new game + the Kombat Pack. Do they sell the Predator separately?
I'm sure they'll sell the fighters separately. They did that with MK9 as I only bought Freddy and Rain. With MK X I just want Predator and Jason.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Apparently I have four edited chappies of MoI that I need to upload. :unsure: I should probably get on this. Soon. Eventually. Formatting on SparkATale is the only thing giving me pause as two chapters have word counts of over 5k and 0ne chapter has a 4k word count. That'll take most of a day to format. >_<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Apparently I have four edited chappies of MoI that I need to upload. :unsure: I should probably get on this. Soon. Eventually. Formatting on SparkATale is the only thing giving me pause as two chapters have word counts of over 5k and 0ne chapter has a 4k word count. That'll take most of a day to format. >_<
LINK ME please?:happy:

CT:
I've been having the weirdest dreams lately. And every morning, the new dreams stick more vividly in my memory. Like the night before last, I dreamt I was writing again. And that my mum was harping on me wanting to continue my work again and stuff, BUT the motivation to write again stuck with me. I wanted to start writing again yesterday but had to do some quick veteran-style-research on a certain topic.... had no internet connection... got that fixed and guess what...I forgot what topic I'd been meaning to research so... HELLO FACEBOOK.
Then last night I dreamt me and some other person (I assume it's a friend) were in my old garage with the doors open while there was a pool party going on, and I found one of my favourite songs playing on the radio, and we both started dancing. But I mean like I was seriously rocking it big time. And then the peeps from the pool party heard and saw us through the window, came to check what we're up to just as the song drew to an end, and then I was like 'okay wait guys, I need to find another song' and I surfed the radio stations. In the back of my head I was squirming in discomfort and embarrassment because I'm not one for the limelight, do not like attention drawn to me, but lo and behold, I didn't chicken out and found a song and then we were all having a dance party in the garage.

Which is insane because I HAVE NO RHYTHM. I can't dance for the life of me. I'm as uncoordinated as they come - even if I don't look it, but that's due to years and years of training myself to prevent my clumsiness. Honestly, my three year old trips over thin air - he got that talent from his mama.

But it was cool being able to properly dance and not look or feel an idiot or super self-conscious in the dream. It was also absolutely amazing having a bunch of friends I felt at ease with join me. No judgements. No pointing and sniggering. Just innocent fun.

I'm going to turn on the heat-pump and make us something to nom. Maybe leftover pizza.:D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
LINK ME please?:happy:

There's links in my art thread here to my accounts on both SparkATale and Tablo. ^^ :O Wait! You...you have a SparkATale account? Eep! I must add you. ^^ *bouncy*
Sounds like you've been having some interesting dreams lately.

Thinking:
Might make those cookies tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to mail them out tomorrow, then.

+ I am a lunar moth.
... *waits to see if anyone gets the reference*

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Looking for a f2p mmo and can't seem to find any good ones yet. But the once I do, I not 100% sure....I might as well try them to see if I like lol

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
There's links in my art thread here to my accounts on both SparkATale and Tablo. ^^ :O Wait! You...you have a SparkATale account? Eep! I must add you. ^^ *bouncy*
Sounds like you've been having some interesting dreams lately.

Thinking:
Might make those cookies tonight. Hopefully I'll be able to mail them out tomorrow, then.

+ I am a lunar moth.
... *waits to see if anyone gets the reference*

Crap, I probably should have told you. ^^; I knew awhile back. *Crickets chirp* Sadly, I don't get the reference. I just know some people are terrified of them--and they have no mouths. :laugh: Seriously, look it up; they do all their eating in their larva state, and nada after metamorphosis. Weird, right?

CT: These allergies; I don't even know what's setting them off, but I think I'm going to need to pick up some Claritin or something before the week ends.

@Dante's Stalker Gotta love how you can do things in dreams that you otherwise can't in real life. If it's any consolation, I can't dance to save my life, either. And definitely get back into your writing when you can. You're brilliant; the world needs your talent. ;)

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
Looking for a f2p mmo and can't seem to find any good ones yet. But the once I do, I not 100% sure....I might as well try them to see if I like lol

If you like PvP, Guild Wars 2 is really awesome. PvE in that game is mostly awful, unless they changed it with the expansion (Bosses with oneshotting abilities and the only way you beat them is corpse running.). Neverwinter is quite cool but it didn't manage to keep me playing. Never played Rift and I really didn't enjoy Archeage but ,the new mmo, Skyforge according to my friends who played the beta is quite fun.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Just voted for Shantae and Banjo Kazooie for the Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot. They better get in. Shantae would make be a unique addition, and Banjo Kazooie is freaking Banjo Kazooie. The star of my favorite video game of all time.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Crap, I probably should have told you. ^^; I knew awhile back. *Crickets chirp* Sadly, I don't get the reference. I just know some people are terrified of them--and they have no mouths. :laugh: Seriously, look it up; they do all their eating in their larva state, and nada after metamorphosis. Weird, right?

CT: These allergies; I don't even know what's setting them off, but I think I'm going to need to pick up some Claritin or something before the week ends.

Haha, it's fine. :p Don't worry about it. I should have asked. ^^;
It's a Lemony Snicket reference. One of his quotes is "Announcing your death should be like announcing that you are a lunar moth: It must be done quietly or it will not be believed." ^^ *likes a lot of his work*
I'm sorry to hear about your allergies. =( Mine are giving me trouble, too. Have you ever tried Allegra and Sudafed together? Usually that helps me.

@Dante's Stalker Gotta love how you can do things in dreams that you otherwise can't in real life. If it's any consolation, I can't dance to save my life, either. And definitely get back into your writing when you can. You're brilliant; the world needs your talent. ;)

I second this! ^^

Thinking:
Okay, brain. Let's get some of that chapter formatted and then work on NaNo. ^^

+ I like being a girl, really I do. I just hate when my body gets mad that I haven't had babies yet. x_x *needs chocolate badly*

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Me: Why don't more people just build walls in The Walking Dead? It's a very effective way to fortify against the undead.

Friend: What if they were Mongolian zombies?

Me: Then you'd have to sex them to oblivion

Top Bottom