• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Kind of gobsmacked, really - the council has given Jake a Blue Badge (given to disabled people so they can park in special spaces and also in zones forbidden to other drivers for ease of access); they barely ever give out these for anything less than a severe physical disability.

I guess lying in the middle of oncoming traffic having a meltdown is considered severe...

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I totally killed it at this makeup crap and have the most convincing trap pics to date. I'm ready to do this for Mechacon. Gonna cosplay Daria. Not gonna lie, I think I look hot. Holy sh!t I'm weird.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
So my laptop's fan is noisy as hell, I think "It must be the dust inside", I clean it, seems to have worked but after a couple of days it's noisy again. Then I bring the PC to the technician yesterday. Today I call him and he tells me that the fan is silent.

What the hell...?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Today might be a good day to just curl up on the couch with kiddo and watch movies. Maybe I'll write later (and hell knows there are enough chores to do to "distract me")--but they can wait for now.

Why do I always end up in a delirium after he leaves? Those between sleep and waking states where I can't tell the dreams from reality? o_O If that's my mind's way of coping, it can stop, now.

KRSkull

I totally killed it at this makeup crap and have the most convincing trap pics to date. I'm ready to do this for Mechacon. Gonna cosplay Daria. Not gonna lie, I think I look hot. Holy sh!t I'm weird.

Preview

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Today might be a good day to just curl up on the couch with kiddo and watch movies. Maybe I'll write later (and hell knows there are enough chores to do to "distract me")--but they can wait for now.

Why do I always end up in a delirium after he leaves? Those between sleep and waking states where I can't tell the dreams from reality? o_O If that's my mind's way of coping, it can stop, now.
That's really tough :( It's never easy being away from the person you love. Hopefully you get into a routine soon that will help you cope a little better.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm sooooo tired; work was murder today. I'm trying to get this last bit of editing in before, finally, getting some sleep, and then I come across this totally random group of paragraphs where every single paragraph is a totally different subject. I'm so friggen confused. What was I writing? What was I trying to get at? I have no clue. x_x

Lani

I swear my family is cursed.I lost my dad,my paternal grandmother,my paternal grandfather and now my maternal grandfather. Each within 3 years of each other.I wonder who's up for 2018?kinda morbid but I'm in a bad mood right now.

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief

It can be but there's nothing with giving hope or saying it's possible for someone to have a happy ever after.
Not everything has to be all realistic or full of grey clouds.
Those silly romantic movies & stories might be the inspiration or motivation someone uses to get what they want out of life.
Fair enough, I guess I'm too much of a realist.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
THIS is one of those times where I'm just going to shrug it off and say 'meh'. I didn't misunderstand, but they missed my point. Not. Gonna. Bother.

Also, pizza for dinner. Yummy. I missed food SO MUCH.

Why does time always drag when I'm waiting for a show to come on?

I cleaned the kitchen spotless this afternoon. I really don't feel like doing the dishes again tonight.

Meaty pizza is goooooooood for teh soul.

M'kay, pudding for the kids and then bed. For them. Because I don't sleep.

Top Bottom