• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Rebel Dynasty and @Shadow I don't know what I'd do without you. I loves yous guys.
MPEIU.gif

Awww, Claire. X3 We luffs you, too. *clings*
tumblr_m55vzrqk0f1r2h6ioo2_400_zpstls3ovoz.gif

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Well, GTA V for PC pretty soon.

Here's hoping it's not a terrible port.

On Steam people say it runs buttery smooth maxed out even on relatively low end rigs.

Thinking: more than 1400 messages posted. Wow. I know I'm no @VampireWicked (LOL), but it's pretty high number for me, especially considering I'm here only since last September. I like to think I've been kinda productive here so far.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
All I can hear is DBZ Abridged Guru saying, "Nail! Nnnaiilll! I've got a b*tch of an itch on my left ass cheek".

OMG! I wanted to write that but didn't cuz of the swear blocking laws on here. However Rebel D, u dear clearly over 9000!!!!!!!! Why must you rock so much?!

I bought DmC Definitive Edition. I'm gonna be playing that until the second DLC for DBZ Xenoverse drops!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
OMG! I wanted to write that but didn't cuz of the swear blocking laws on here. However Rebel D, u dear clearly over 9000!!!!!!!! Why must you rock so much?!

I bought DmC Definitive Edition. I'm gonna be playing that until the second DLC for DBZ Xenoverse drops!

:blush:

Lol, I probably should have been yelled at for that exact reason. Sorry, mods. ^^;

I love TeamFourStar. They've given me so many laughs between DBZ and Hellsing Abridged. :laugh:

CT: Yesh! Chapter Eighteen is finally done!

Viper

Premium
Mythological Echidna, upper half beautiful maiden, lower half serpent, was mother to Cerberus (three-headed dog) and Orthrus (two-headed dog). While Cerberus guarded the gates of Hades, Orthrus guarded the cattle of Geryon. Geryon was killed by Hercules with an arrow dipped in poisonous blood of Lernaean Hydra (basis for DMC2's Hydra), another child of Echidna.

Geryon appears in Divine Comedy as demon of fraud, with face of an honest man, paws of a lion, body of a wyvern and poisonous sting at tip of its tail. There is a silhouette of hellish creature in Aeneid that some believe it is Geryon, while others claim it's Cerberus.

The parentage of Chimera is fuzzy, depending on the source its mother can be Echidna, Hydra or Ceto.
Ladon, the dragon that guarded golden apples, also has fuzzy heritage that among others includes Echidna and her mate Typhon.
Sphinx and Nemean lion were offspring of Orthrus, or Typhon in some versions, and either Chimera, Echidna or Ceto as the mother.
Caucasian Eagle, the one that ate Prometheus' liver, as well as Crommyonian sow, were also Echidna's offspring.

There is one later myth, written down by Herodotus, where an unnamed creature echidna ("viper"), also half woman half snake, bears three sons to Heracles, after he has sex with her so she would return his horses (good thing Dante travels on foot through that forest). Youngest son would later become the founder of Scythians, after he fulfilled the requirements of wearing the belt and drawing the bow their father left before returning to his travel.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
What We Do In The Shadows, however - as the reviews state, it's hilarious. :laugh:

Gosh dern it, Hollywood's been spying on me again! :eek:

Thinking:
Today's been kinda feelsy. First mum found my Grandfather's old knife (I think it was his army one) and then she found a box full of pictures of my birth dad and a few other things from him. I never knew we look so much alike.... *not really sure what to feel*

+ I will break 50k tonight. I will break 50k tonight. I will break 50k tonight.

Top Bottom