• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

KRSkull

*Starts to sing*

There is nothing like drinking coffee
With a friend who makes you softy
In a day that makes you frosty
Like a cake thats filled with jelly
Covered in cream or sprinkle sweetie.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Ah, nothing like a nice shower and breakfast to get the mind going. :3 Today I'm going to write. lol That story is going to get done. Q_Q

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Its a work in progress

You are right "Like a cake that fills my belly" sounds much better than "Like a cake thats filled with jelly" Thank you.
I meant that you should've rhymed "belly" with "jelly" instead of saying "sweetie."

However, I'm not a poet, so I shouldn't give any more advice on that particular topic, to be honest.
I'd say they are in the middle between those two.
If nothing else, what can be said about Nintendo is that they're always looking towards the future.

They know that with all these internet-dependent features from other game companies, its only a matter of time before the game industry crashes again like they did in 1983.

The customers will get tired of being charged all the time for internet features like DLC and free-to-play... so they'll eventually drop gaming on the whole.

This model of business just isn't sustainable in the long run. Nintendo knows this (or at least, I hope they do), so they're planning ahead... maybe.

If Nintendo brought up the game industry from the ashes back in the 80's, then they might be able to do so again with their new system, the "NX."

Or, they might bank everything on the NX and lose everything. Thus, the "idiot-or-genius" conundrum.

Last edited:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Nintendo's not going away anytime soon. They have more than enough money to survive on. Nintendo is just that kid who use to be really cool, then everyone grew up and got jobs and they're still hanging in the treehouse thinking they're super badass.

KRSkull

I meant that you should've rhymed "belly" with "jelly" instead of saying "sweetie."

However, I'm not a poet, so I shouldn't give any more advice on that particular topic, to be honest.

Oh that makes more sense. I am not a poet too. Its the first time i try to write something like this. and your advice was really good and useful.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Fianceé: Where is the blusher?

Me: Maybe it's too shy to show itself?

Oh, you've just got to love little jokes made up like that. Such classicalness.

Top Bottom