• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Viper

Premium
"Take out Metal Gear's legs"...okay I can do it, this first part shouldn't be such a problem, just need to keep running and have good timing.

*couple of minutes later*
*stares at continue screen*
I'm beyond rusty...

ArabPikachu

I filed for retirement from Giant today with help from my job coach but am expected to have the retirement officiated in 2 weeks afterwards.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Now on top of everything going on, my PS3 freaking craps out on me and I can't play my games. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

KRSkull

MG_-_I_Feel_Asleep_-_animation.gif

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I will finish The Stand today.

Seriously, I will; I've got 6 more chapters...plus some vague, "not really titled as such, but looks like an Epilogue" area.

And then I'm taking a break from reading anything big until after WoN is finished.

Is it me, or does this whole week smell like stress? Nope, wait...the weekend does, too. :'( Oh, well. Better that he goes away for the 2 month-stint, than the 6-month one. At least he gets a couple of days off before he goes. Guess we'll be cuddling up to movies, then.

Top Bottom