• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I dunno what the heck is wrong with me; I almost threw up in the middle of Walmart. I mean...what the heck? I was fine this morning, then I walk by some fried chicken and it's like "Ma'am, do you need help finding something?" "Bleh! :vomit:" "...clean up on aisle 11." :banghead: *just glad she didn't actually throw up* Maybe I should rest a bit...

Viper

Premium
I dunno what the heck is wrong with me; I almost threw up in the middle of Walmart. I mean...what the heck? I was fine this morning, then I walk by some fried chicken and it's like "Ma'am, do you need help finding something?" "Bleh! :vomit:" "...clean up on aisle 11." :banghead: *just glad she didn't actually throw up* Maybe I should rest a bit...
Did the chicken have strong smell? The smell of fatty food can irritate your system, usually when your stomach is already full of other food.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Did the chicken have strong smell? The smell of fatty food can irritate your system, usually when your stomach is already full of other food.

Actually...yeah, it did. ._. I didn't realize that could happen. *ponders* I suppose that's probably why. I ate just before I left and the store was pretty warm.... *has decided that both her stomach and fried chicken are evil*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I dropped a glitter bath bomb in the toilet by accident, but it looks pretty cool. Now I have a toilet full of sparkles. :laugh:

So what you're saying is, it looks like Edward Cullen took a dump in your bathroom?

I'm not sorry. :laugh:

@Shadow The heat of the story probably didn't help matters, either. :( -Offers gingerale- I hope you feel better!

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
So what you're saying is, it looks like Edward Cullen took a dump in your bathroom?

I'm not sorry. :laugh:
Maybe Edward got drunk and threw up sparkles in the toilet the next day. Maybe he even sneezes and sparkles come out of his nose. :laugh: That should be Edward's catchphrase: 'I'm so shiny that I sneeze glitter.'

What purpose does being shiny have for a vampire anyway? Makes no sense at all.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
They make me look good.
tumblr_ml36934s9r1ri420do1_500.gif

See?

It's all about context, Loopy.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I honestly just believe Vergil is asexual. To add on to all the stuff that really basically proves the whole Nero thing wrong.
When it comes to headcanons though, I have a few of my own.

-I think while Dante doesn't smoke cigarettes, he occasionally smokes pot.

-Trish is bisexual. She privately finds Lady attractive, but wouldn't want to date her or anything because she's rooting for her and Dante to be an item one day

-Nero occasionally finds himself listening to that bubblegum J-Pop with a playlist on his headset no one really knows about.

-Lady got breast implants before the events of DMC 4. Her room where she stays also is an absolute mess she cleans only every now and then. She isn't very neat when it comes to her place.

-DmC Dante hates spiders. He saw a big spider in his trailer one day and shot at it with Ebony and Ivory. :wink:

-Kat is a rather talented artist. She's got a sketchbook with quite a few sketches of Vergil inside.

-DmC Vergil has a flash drive with a bunch of old school games he plays on his computer. Including games like MegaMan 2.

http://devilmaycry.org/threads/your-devil-may-cry-headcanons.19811/

I just made a thread. Let's share our thoughts here.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
'I'm so shiny that I sneeze glitter.'

...And I just choked on my hot chocolate. xD

None, whatsoever. I wish I could say that was the worst thing about those books; hell, if it was, then I might actually like them--but unfortunately, there is so, so much else I could criticize.

Which makes me feel incredibly guilty; and if I get picked apart as badly as Meyer did, I'll have deserved it for all the disparaging comments I've made. :cautious:

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Surprisingly Danganronpa is really awesome game. I was kinda shocked at first about design of characters (dem Sakura biceps) but it proved that good writing doesn't matter even if characters are weird. :)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Did the smile faces get disabled? Or is the Computer I'm using fooling with my mind?! I must know!!!!! .........

See this post would've been SO much more funnier if I could've added that Face I always use. It sells the whole scene!
Heck for that matter I can't Bold my text or anything! The whole custom bar is gone! Gone I tells ya! ...... Darn it, I need that Face symbol!
Do you see what your doing to me DMC.org?! DO you?! ......

...Darn it!!!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
the two most hilarious things about depression is that people will always tell you it gets better and that you should try to stay positive and happy...little do they know they're only making it worse. and second, even though talking about it might be the best way to help, you never want to talk about it until things reach a tolerable level.
This.

10000000000 times this.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
*Looks back at second last post--well, now third last post--that she made* :cautious: "Story"? That...that should have said, "store".

My freaking gods, evidently my brain is perma-stuck on reading and writing. :facepalm:

Speaking of which...

I wonder if my books will come today, or do I literally have to wait until next week? :nailbiting: (I mean, I know it said they'd show up sometime next week, but sometimes Amazon pleasantly surprises people by being early).

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I don't know what happened to my friend. He use to be a fun, cool guy. Then he joined the army and has practically become the freaking poster boy for the "MERICA!" stereotype. No matter the conversation, he always finds a way to incorporate unnecessary politics or talk about guns and shizz. I mean, ANY conversation. I don't think I've ever been a part of one with him where that stuff is relevant.

*sigh*

Viper

Premium
I don't know what happened to my friend. He use to be a fun, cool guy. Then he joined the army and has practically become the freaking poster boy for the "MERICA!" stereotype. No matter the conversation, he always finds a way to incorporate unnecessary politics or talk about guns and shizz. I mean, ANY conversation. I don't think I've ever been a part of one with him where that stuff is relevant.

*sigh*
He joined the army, there's your answer. In order to function as desired, a military organization has to pretty much become like a cult. Your country lost a nice person, but gained a good soldier in return.

Top Bottom