• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
He joined the army, there's your answer. In order to function as desired, a military organization has to pretty much become like a cult. Your country lost a nice person, but gained a good soldier in return.
I have friends who have joined the military and haven't become what he has become. :frown:

Viper

Premium
I have friends who have joined the military and haven't become what he has become. :frown:
Different people react differently, some can keep the two worlds apart, and then there are some who like this other world a bit too much. It's really tough when you pretty much lose a person you like that way.
Have you tried meeting with him in middle ground? For example, steer the conversation about guns to weaponry in video games?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Different people react differently, some can keep the two worlds apart, and then there are some who like this other world a bit too much. It's really tough when you pretty much lose a person you like that way.
Have you tried meeting with him in middle ground? For example, steer the conversation about guns to weaponry in video games?
I honestly think I just don't even want to be his friend. We've all changed so much since high school. I don't think there's seeing eye to eye anymore. It's not just trivial topics he's staked his claim on, it's stuff that has also hurt people he use to call friends. When he's got such the conservative "this is Merica! A Christian nation!" approach to things, I think you can imagine what I'm talking about

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Once in a while I forget why I don't like things then I am reminded why. I ordered pizzas from Papa Johns and I am reminded, in bitter disappointment, why I stopped going to them and their dry pizzas.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm now a student @Art Institute of Washington, making me closer to my goal of becoming a game designer for Capcom Vancouver.
:cool:
AI as these foo's:
The_Art_Institute_of_Phoenix.gif

I hope they're better than AI California. When I went there they screwed me over with the financial aid. They only set me up with loans and no grants and since I didn't know any better I was stupid enough to trust them. I wasn't even allowed to finish.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...I've decided that Nightwing and Catwoman are my favorite characters to play as in Arkham City (Deathstroke being my favorite in Origins). I kinda want all three of them to get their own games. <3 That said, I noticed Nightwing and Catwoman don't have any pockets or utility belts...where the heck to they hide their weapons/tools? o_O

+ Also wondering if DG is high. :p j/k...maybe.

Top Bottom