• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
@Malik Robinson So glad I don't fit into that category; I like many "types", and I do like genuine nice guys...however, I prefer assertive males; not a-holes, but a guy who knows what he wants.
Oooooooo.
Sounds+kinky+_60681fe93ca19a3248b21cb233ea30d2.jpg

:whistle:

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
mass effect is a weird emotional rollercoaster ride.

first I saw Garrus like: I want weird alien relationship.
Then i had a shower with my communications officer then flirted with my Lieutenant then a reporter all in the same hour.
Then Garrus has the audacity to kiss Tali right in front of me and make up an excuse. I faked happiness. But I wanted vengeance.
Upon the final mission Garrus and EDI died... I wanted him to pay, but not like this, he was my best man.
Finally i went to destroy all reapers, instead I destroyed all reapers as well as all technology and sentient life. Made way for the next era with modern era humans looking up at the stars.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sometimes I feel like there's a quest bar floating just above my head, trying to remind me that there's something important that I'm meant to be doing, and I'm just ignoring it in favor of free roam. *frolics*

+ Apparently you guys like me a little bit. ^^ Hehe. Thanks for the 7k likes, everyone! =D

KRSkull

CT: Call me whatever you want. But i can't wait to go to my grandparents house tomorrow to play with my cousins. (My older cousin she is in Sixth grade, her sister is in first grade, and her little brother is only 4 years old. as for me i am almost 3o years old.)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Do you also have glass slippers hidden at the back of your closet? ;)

(Interestingly, in Perrault's version it was fur slippers...)

Sadly, no. =( I do have some awesome thigh-high boots I've been discouraged from wearing, though...but that's another thing entirely. :unsure:

(Fur slippers sound really comfy...though I do wonder how those would look with a ballgown. ._.)

Top Bottom