• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Do you know anyone with a football head shirt? Found this today at the mall and couldn't pass it up. Hey Arnold!
10882150_675318769245140_5463749616029070837_n.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well ladies and gents, I'm back--the holidays were exhausting (as always) but overall? Awesome! Kiddo got a lot of nice gifts between us, the grandparents, and some other family members, and we didn't do so bad ourselves. :D

Now that I'm home, it's time to unwind, catch up with some good people, get some reading in, and hopefully by tomorrow, back to the writing (a week without was so, so hard).

How did everyone else do? ^^

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Got a ps4 for Christmas, can't wait to Dragon Age till my eyes bleed when my brother finishes it.
On a side note, after a second playthrough of Dragon Age two I've come to discover I don't dislike it as much as I thought.

Viper

Premium
Maybe they do. But so far all the coffee shops i went to in my country doesn't have honey.
Did you ask specifically for one of those little packages? Honey is a bit more pricey than sugar, so it's not on display, but has to be asked for. I find it strange they don't have it, but maybe now they'll think about it.

KRSkull

Did you ask specifically for one of those little packages? Honey is a bit more pricey than sugar, so it's not on display, but has to be asked for. I find it strange they don't have it, but maybe now they'll think about it.

I only ask them if they have honey. Maybe its because they are not getting high demands on honey.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
That's it, Steam support you ****ing suck.
DMC4 won't download, it instantly downloads but it says "missing exe"
which is bullshit, so whenever I try to re-download the game it instantly "finishes."
they haven't helped at all.

Top Bottom