• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Being alone makes you go crazy!
Yeah, but I was already crazy so...

... Anyway, I'm also a big fan as well. Let's order 3 pizzas, four boxes of thai food, and a couple of 12-ounce burgers for t3h SOA marathon.

What're you having?? :D

I like both the English and Japanese versions of this song...

Last edited:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
*hugs* I'm sorry for your stress. =( Is it Groot you have to make so many of?
Hey, it's not your fault. ^^

Yeah, I have a huge order of those. it would be fine if it wasn't this time of year, I should have 2-3 week window for any one of them but everyone wants them for Xmas and they're kinda harrassing me even though they know it says in the descriptions that it *should* take this window. I don't wanna disappoint them or whatever but man, I'm human, not an assembly line robot .__.

I think when these are done I won't wanna make another one in my life xD

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
How does one test if they are clinically insane?
which of the following things would you rather do?

a. mutilate an infant's genitals with a hot knife
2. assassinate the president and sexually degrade his carcass
#. gut a pig and use it's innards as a warm blanket
+. watch batman and robin on repeat for 30 years

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
which of the following things would you rather do?

a. mutilate an infant's genitals with a hot knife
2. assassinate the president and sexually degrade his carcass
#. gut a pig and use it's innards as a warm blanket
+. watch batman and robin on repeat for 30 years
all of the above. XD

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: Ah, I need to get more books. I have a bad habit of reading them in a day or two. :/ At least I didn't buy them that would have been bad. lol And I'm still writing fan fic. I wonder if I'm getting better? :/ I like my writing style. but that doesn't mean I'm good. :tongue: i'll keep writing, even if someone says I suck. :devil: Muahahahah!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dragnesi.
Really? Pretty sure I saw a bunch of them putting up their big feet at Starbucks in the city recently o_O (jk)

+Organizing a short holiday shouldn't be this stressful, especially not if it's meant to be my birthday present.
Just gonna go book the venue for the party and then it's DOWN TIME.
Well. After sorting the washing out. URG.

++What is it, like, morning or noon or the middle of the night in LA? WHY YOU NO REPLY NAO?!?!
I hate waiting for people. Even if the last time we spoke was in May. This iz importuntz stuff, man.

TYPE, WHY DO YOU NOT? JUST AN ANSWER, I NEED.
Keep-Calm-Yoda-Meme.jpg
Why is Yoda talking to me just because I try talk like him? o_0
shut-up-yoda-eat-your-toast.jpg

Lol ooooh jaaaaaa.... I have no patience. I need to work on that. After I've worked on my procrastination habit.

Oh wait, hey!

Does anyone know if Just Cause Entertainment have a twitter account? Link me if you do, please ^_^

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah, but I was already crazy so...

... Anyway, I'm also a big fan as well. Let's order 3 pizzas, four boxes of thai food, and a couple of 12-ounce burgers for t3h SOA marathon.

What're you having?? :D

That sounds like a fantastic idea! I'll go with three pizzas as well, but add as many boxes of Orange Chicken as the delivery guy can carry! I think AmaLee did a fantastic job with the fan version songs Innocence and Ignite.
I want Thor on my ALO party! (If you've seen the episode in SAO2 you'd get this reference)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
congratulations, you're a bloody psychopath

But honest to a fault!

A Light Saber AND a gun!? :eek: SAO2 you are a freaking, sexy, genius! :thumbsup:

DMC.Org should MMORPG using DMC/DmC elements. :jawdrop:
@Steve Powell Read this, you lovely goatee wearing man hunk you!

Edit: Sorry I just read the swear filter thread now. I fixed my post to something better.

Last edited:
Top Bottom