• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've quoted things from Hellsing Abridged, Attack on Titan Abridged, and DBZ Abridged so much, I can do a lot of the voices pretty much too good now.

Same here. I did such a wicked Imperfect Cell at work a couple days ago that someone thought I was the actual voice actor for him.

CT: God I hate getting into arguments with friends...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Trying to come up with a phrase or sumthin' for my sig.
I keep thinking to quote The Rock for some reason.
And Dante's smokin' hot.
So I came up with:
Can you smell what Dante's smokin'?
......yeeeeeeaaaah nah *backs away from brain*
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm. So. Bored.
I should be writing. But I'm bored.
I want to post but EVERYONE'S GONE.
Maybe I should go to bed.
BUT I'M TOO EXCITED!
*prods belly* Don't let me down tomorrow, 'kay? No fun and games. Mama needs to know whatcha are.

Viper

Premium
On a secluded antarctic island scientists have documented several cases of sea lions raping penguins, a bird that is normally their food. We'll chalk this under things I never wanted to know...

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
5315551_4bae843d543675391511bb6109eae3a7_zpsibzkz17z.gif

One of these days, I'm going to become a science teacher...hell I'm still working towards it.
Middle school or Elementary, I don't mind. Also I like to use my gifs again, so..yeah be warned for random stuff.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Welp tomorrow is my test! And this is how I feel

On the outside I'm like the guy on the right, but on the inside I'm like the girl on the left: akdfhjfuhekihiosdhkwehiofkwjhfwfhsh! lol Also I think I'm going to "try" and write a thread on my random thoughts on games. Since I'd like to share with you all. And maybe a Doctor Who thread. :D Can never have enough of the Doctor, hmmm? So, I'll see what I can talk about. :3

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Welp tomorrow is my test! And this is how I feel

On the outside I'm like the guy on the right, but on the inside I'm like the girl on the left: akdfhjfuhekihiosdhkwehiofkwjhfwfhsh! lol Also I think I'm going to "try" and write a thread on my random thoughts on games. Since I'd like to share with you all. And maybe a Doctor Who thread. :D Can never have enough of the Doctor, hmmm? So, I'll see what I can talk about. :3
TWO NORAGAMI GIFS IN A ROW
Edit: Holy **** a sonic game worse than Sonic '06?!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
On a secluded antarctic island scientists have documented several cases of sea lions raping penguins, a bird that is normally their food. We'll chalk this under things I never wanted to know...

And this is why this penguin stays away from sea lions. On a serious note, that's horrible. =( *hides all the penguins*

Thinking:
My house's alarm scared the hell outta me this morning. It was beeping and saying that someone had tripped the motion sensor. So I checked every door and window in the house and everything was locked up. And, just as I was beginning to wonder who broke in and left without taking anything after locking up, I realized it was saying the battery's low. Jeevas, alarm, why didn't you make that clear the first time?! Would have saved me from a near heart attack. x_x

+ So, after pondering over what to do with the last of the stash of gift cards I never sent out, I've decided I'm just going to pick a random friend's name out of a hat and they shall be the one who gets it. If I randomly message anyone asking for their address (and if you don't usually get Christmas presents from me), then you've won. :cool:

++ They need to start selling packs of ear bud squishies. I always end up losing one and then I have to use the spares that are too big. Ew.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thor was named "Sexiest God Alive" this year. Alright, we all know his brother was cheated again. I, along with everyone else, would much rather blow Loki.

:laugh: Not sure if that counts as TMI or if that's just really, really LOL. *amused*

@Shadow The funny thing is, I have a ton of spares that I've never used, from every time that I've had to buy a new pair of earbuds. ^^;

Maybe I'll send you some with your card, yes? It still doesn't count as a present, but hey...

Haha, tbh, I have a bunch of spares that are too big for my ears. ^^; *just keeps them for emergencies* Seems like there's always a lot of spares that don't get used. >_< *thinks it's weird that none of the companies won't just sell the ones that fit instead of making people play guessing games...or having to buy a new set of ear buds just for squishies*
LOL If they've never been used and you don't want them, I'll take them. :p

Top Bottom