• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well seeing as the mod thing has been sorted out here, and I'm feeling tons better....
I just emailed my boss.
This is me right now:
200_s.gif

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Gonna pretend to fall asleep on the couch downstairs so I don't have to drag myself out of bed and downstairs in the morning to prevent my kids from trashing my kitchen. Because I do not want to be waking up to a counter covered in milk and sugar all over the floor and carpet again, thanks. And he doesn't bother to get up even when he is up 'because mornings are your shift'.
Apparently makes no difference that nights are his shift. I'm still the one getting the kids up to go to the loo and tuck them into bed and make sure their room is tidy and they're dressed in PJ's and have their water, etc etc. What does he do? Sit on his arse and say 'time for bed guys, put on your pyjamas'. Yeah.
Great job, dad. Lame-o.

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
How can you tell if you're of the wrong gender or just leaning more towards stuff that society said only the opposite gender should like?
I don't know what having a penis is like, so I can't tell if I'd like having one, but boobs and wide hips are free to go anytime.
I like the type of clothing that is more comfortable and functional, finding the stuff in men's section to suit my taste better, even when it comes to colors. Typical female behavior tends to irritate me. Squealing in my presence might earn you a growl and evil eye. Make-up... I understand some basics after forced practice, but I only ever put it for important events, and even then tend to stick to lipstick only. I wouldn't have so much problem with my almost 5 o'clock shade if my mother didn't constantly nag about it.
I sometimes adopt male way of talking. However I do have problems adopting their love for sports. Maybe cause most of them here tend to be rather boring, I've seen a video of a fighting match from Thailand I think, that one interested me more. I also like to watch rally when I stumble on it.

How do you figure yourself out?
Late to the party, but anyway...
Seems like you're not the wrong gender, but the latter option you presented: just leaning more towards stuff that contrasts with the typical gender roles. I know that my brother knows somebody who always felt wrong in a man's body. That person really felt 24/7 like he had the wrong physical identity, and I don't doubt that he did. He felt like he had the wrong genitals, the wrong physique, everything. And aside from that, he didn't identify with anything considered 'masculine'. So he's a she now. And I suppose that simply feeling bad can be enough reason to change your outward gender too.

And then there's people who don't really care about gender roles and what type of body they're in. They feel that they can be feminine as males, or masculine as women... if the terms masculine and feminine even mean anything at all. They don't feel gender dysphoria.

Sometimes that just happens: your brain gets wired differently from your body. I think it usually happens in the first stages of development. Having said all this, I don't have all the info on it, and I doubt I can ever say I truly understand it. All I know is it goes beyond preferences and likes/dislikes.

Viper

Premium
Late to the party, but anyway...
Seems like you're not the wrong gender, but the latter option you presented: just leaning more towards stuff that contrasts with the typical gender roles. I know that my brother knows somebody who always felt wrong in a man's body. That person really felt 24/7 like he had the wrong physical identity, and I don't doubt that he did. He felt like he had the wrong genitals, the wrong physique, everything. And aside from that, he didn't identify with anything considered 'masculine'. So he's a she now. And I suppose that simply feeling bad can be enough reason to change your outward gender too.

And then there's people who don't really care about gender roles and what type of body they're in. They feel that they can be feminine as males, or masculine as women... if the terms masculine and feminine even mean anything at all. They don't feel gender dysphoria.

Sometimes that just happens: your brain gets wired differently from your body. I think it usually happens in the first stages of development. Having said all this, I don't have all the info on it, and I doubt I can ever say I truly understand it. All I know is it goes beyond preferences and likes/dislikes.

Better late than never. ;)

Thanks for the input, it helped to get the image a bit clearer. Most likely I'm just a masculine woman, I think even my desire to get rid of my uterus and breasts might be more out of practicality than anything.

It's hard these days with so many categories floating around and your sexuality and gender almost part of basic introduction on internet. Most of the time those are the questions I scratch my head over for the longest. At my age I should have myself figured out, yet I often don't have a clue.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I've been thinking a lot about supernatural romances novels. Particularly the ones where a supernatural guy (because 99% of the time it's a guy) either lures or abducts a human girl in order to make her fall in love with them. Aside from the fact that abducting a girl is never the way to get her to fall in love with them and they really should just think about doing it the traditional "hey, you wanna go out some time?" way, I think the biggest flaw is that they always seem to bring along at least one of the girl's friends. Uh, hello, dudes? Of course she's gonna side with her friends! In a group setting, people tend to worry about the group as a whole and, if these girls really are as kind-hearted as they're made out to be, it's only natural that they'd put saving their friends first. The guy wouldn't even have a chance. I don't get why they don't just take the girl on her own and then try being a smooth devil. Probably would still earn them a slap in the face, but at least it'd be easier to keep an eye on what one person was up to in your world than what a bunch are up to.

Also, I don't get why they never just try befriending the girl and her friends. That way, even if they end up revealing to just the girl that they're the source of all evilness, they still have something to fall back on. It's kinda hard to keep a level head when you know someone's evil incarnate and your friends are all like "but he's so nice and he always brings you cookies!" Especially when you can't say, "but they're evil cookies, ya dumb--" :whistle:

+ Now I want cookies. :shifty:
++ *remembers it's time to revise Rebellion* :unsure: *thought she had more time before Friday*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Shadow Or the ones where the girl falls in love at first sight; every time I come across that, I'm like, "Ugh, it's probably well written, but all I see is another YA supernatural romance disaster..."

I liked Julian, though; I would've chosen him over Tom in a heartbeat. XD

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
Better late than never. ;)

Thanks for the input, it helped to get the image a bit clearer. Most likely I'm just a masculine woman, I think even my desire to get rid of my uterus and breasts might be more out of practicality than anything.

It's hard these days with so many categories floating around and your sexuality and gender almost part of basic introduction on internet. Most of the time those are the questions I scratch my head over for the longest. At my age I should have myself figured out, yet I often don't have a clue.
Yeah, and incorrect definitions only makes it even harder. I mean, take the word 'asexual' (noun) for example. A lot of asexuals think that it means ''somebody who doesn't want/have sex with others but does have a normal sex drive otherwise''.

That's not what it used to mean, anyway. It used to mean lacking a romantic/sexual orientation: the impossibility of falling in love. The fact that romantic attraction is also called 'sexual orientation' only makes it more confusing, since 'sexual' is mostly used to refer to an interest in sex, which isn't what a sexual orientation is.

I don't have a clue either. The first (and last) time I fell in love was when I was 11 or 12. Since then... nothing. But anyway, I'll let the thread continue :p

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
What is love? Baby, don't hurt me! Don't hurt me, no more!

Ahem, yeah. Anywho, I'm getting my heard did by my mom and gods save me! She is cheap and doesn't like to read the instructions. I need to get a new stand up hiar dryer. It broke and she won't replace it. Sigh.

You'll save me Dante..... T^T

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
TO ALL THE PEOPLE TALKING BEHIND MY BACK: Please talk in front of my back. Thank you.

What if I don't speak the "in front of my back" language, though?! D: Will smoke signals be an acceptable way of conversing?

Thinking:
Brain: "Use all the shimejis! =D"
Logic: "But, bruh...then we won't be able to see the screen."
Brain: "Doesn't matter, has shimejis! =D"
Logic: "But...but...it's NaNo...we...need the screen...we need to get our words done."
Brain: "DO YOU WANT CUTENESS OR NOT?!"
Logic: "...you can have one."
Brain: "*frolics*"
._.

Top Bottom