• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Geez, I never thought I'd figure out how to end that scene. Why is it when I write emotions, they either come in the form of emotional constipation, or emotional diarrhea? I mean seriously, there is no middle ground--I either come across like a frigging robot, or some over-sensitive sap. :vomit:

At least the bones for that particular part have been put together, now. Fixing it down the road should prove far easier (though still undoubtedly result in hair-pulling and exasperated growling).

Now I can get back to typing up...everything else. ^^;

Hmm...I wonder if I should do up the chicken parmesan tonight, or something else?

Viper

Premium
While the world ignores scientific research and focuses on a shirt, a Croatian news site just published an article on one of our scientists of female gender that proved where there is will there is a way. With working habits and appreciation for knowledge being the most important things her parents gave her, she didn't let any obstacle stand in her way and followed her dreams. Today she teaches on MIT and conducts research on nano-materials for manufacturing and storing of energy. Flexible solar cells came from her laboratory.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Soooo a while back the city put up gate in the drainage next to our house. Mum and I were against it, but they never bothered to ask the community what we wanted so...y'know, whatever. Today two kids climbed our wall (and it's a big wall) so they could get to the other side of the gate...and the gate has spikes on top of it. Am I the only one who sees just how dangerous this could be? >_<

+ I'm all caught up! Woot! Coffee time!

Meg

*notices name is now green*

respect-my-authority.jpeg

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Congrats guys and good luck.
So only two new mods? Suppose it'll suffice, yes?

+ Just upped it from 25k to 27k. Even though my official wordcount is now 31k, but meh, why sweat the details. It's only Nano.

Actually, as Meg mentioned earlier, @berto is a 3rd Mod. Not sure yet if any more are yet to come. Not up to me.

Thank you, Rebel & DS =)

Top Bottom