• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
The amount of win that entertainment center had makes me jealous, lol
My room is an awesome nerd cave. I have more win scattered about my room.
10409105_654504251326592_7206021781456779523_n.jpg

This is a better view of my entertainment center win.

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, thank you all. I hope you are all as excited as I am for this new reign of terror and darkness I will bring down upon you all. Can't wait to start with the tormenting. So exciting.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Going to write my Day May Cry fan fiction thingy. It'll will have no plot until I can thing of a good one.....just my randomness coming out to play for a bit. :3 Heheh. Maybe I might get something out of it. LOL

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Such longing...why can't I be that good? I wonder how much work it took, before they reached that level of talent?

*Wistful* One day...

Also...why did all of my folders just suddenly decide to go in reverse alphabetical order? I...I didn't even click on anything. What are you doing, laptop...? :cautious:

Last edited:

Viper

Premium
Such longing...why can't I be that good? I wonder how much work it took, before they reached that level of talent?

*Wistful* One day...

Also...why did all of my folders just suddenly decide to go in reverse alphabetical order? I...I didn't even click on anything. What are you doing, laptop...? :cautious:
It's not good for motivation to compare yourself to others, just keep doing your thing and you'll make progress.

The same way computers do their thing. Your problem reminded me how I once set chibi Vergil to be the picture for one of the folders... next morning all my folders had that same picture and it took me forever to get rid of it. I joke Vergil tried to take over my computer but found only total foolishness. XD

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It's not good for motivation to compare yourself to others, just keep doing your thing and you'll make progress.

The same way computers do their thing. Your problem reminded me how I once set chibi Vergil to be the picture for one of the folders... next morning all my folders had that same picture and it took me forever to get rid of it. I joke Vergil tried to take over my computer but found only total foolishness. XD

I know. ^^; I spend a lot of time reminding myself that I have my own writing voice, and that voice will get stronger with time and effort. I think I literally need to indulge in those moments before I pick myself up, and keep moving forward. Don't worry--I do it a lot, lol. I always bounce back, more determined than ever (not a quality I always had, but one I've found invaluable in the last couple of years).

Lol! Fortunately mine wasn't nearly as messed up. Just cleared all changes, and it went back to normal. ^^;

And yes, I see what you did, there. :wink:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Taking hubby's credit card when I drop the kids off today, so I can go top up the car before I run empty again. I HATE when the lights come on.
Also, possibly McD's for breakfast.
And I need to get a present for my son-from-another-mother's party thing tomorrow.

Top Bottom