• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
One of the main purposes of life (to me, at least) is to love... and then, to lose that love.

It's our Labyrinth of Agony that gives our very existence meaning; to have a happily ever after would be mundane -- and thus, the very end to the constant struggle within our journey.

Humankind years for their own suffering.

I realized this when I kept watching the shows were the main characters would break up instead of the ones where they would get back together.

"Bittersweet": the only true emotion that drives us.

Better to be alone, brooding, and awesome than content, complacent, and ultimately, boring.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I welcome the endless torment of despair.

tumblr_ls01nv7p6j1qcqcduo1_500.gif

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
My eyes hate me right now...

I think I'll push myself a little less tomorrow, since I have errands and chores to do, anyway. Glad I doubled up today, then. >.> Gods, I'm worn out, lately.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
What am I thinking? I love writing and want to get a degree for it. Love playing Dragon Age very much and going to write a Fan fiction of that some day. Will need to write a Devil May Cry fan fiction due to the lack of not playing Devil May Cry games and having very wired dreams with Dante..... and the very smutty kind.

DMC 4 Dante:(*^3^)/~☆

Me: ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯ ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Yes, it was *ahem* something else...... I'll be posting my DMC fan fiction here. Why? Because Reasons. And be warned it'll be super random.

Dante: Let's get this party started! *rocks out on Nevan*

Vergil: For the love of----- Make him stop!!

Me: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Vergil: (-‸ლ)

Morrison: |_・)

Patty: |ω・)

Mahahah random.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why does writing have to be so friggin hard?
I wish I could have a glass of wine.
Or a cup of coffee.
If my kids ever say I don't give them anything, I'll throw a coffee'n'wine-deprived tantrum of the likes they've never seen and never will see again.
No, really, why is it so hard to get back into the groove? And why is it so hard to actually write once I am back in it? Why do I keep stalling?

*watches boys chasing one another with coke bottles and war cries*
Oh. Yeah. That's why.:poop::banghead:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
barry allen is a comic book terrorist. he killed the pre-crisis universe with crisis. he killed the post-crisis universe with flashpoint...and now he might end up killing the new 52. he should just abandon the whole flash thing and become a supervillain known as the universe killer. or just go back to being dead. either one is fine by me. i always liked wally more anyways

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
I thought people were exaggerating on how bad that Aaliyah biopic on Lifetime is, and I can't have an opinion on something without watching/looking/reading it.

Yeah, that movie was a hot mess. And those damn memes have me laughing so hard.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Britt690 I can't stop laughing, every time I look at your sig. XD

CT: Why can't the groceries get themselves? :thumbsdown:

Well, the sooner I go out and get them, the sooner I can come back here, and settle into my writing groove.

And Game of Thrones; because with kiddo at school, it's the best time to watch it.

It's not like I'm addicted, or anything... :cautious:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I've posted one of fan fiction stories on DA. Let's see how that goes. I'll also be posting up on my FF account too. lol I'll keep writing. Also:: studying, ugh! >.< I can't wait to get this test out of the way. Matter of fact I'll be studying for sometime until all four test are done and passed. >.> I wish I could find my books or maybe I should buy a new one. It might have some updates in the that will help me pass the test better. Good idea.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Was considering going to the mall today, but I'm kinda glad I didn't. I dunno, I'm just kinda tired. Plus I think Gran and my great grandmother need some time alone after everything going on with my great uncle. XP

+ NaNo always attracts weird happenstances....

Top Bottom