• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Just caught up on the latest episode of Hell On Wheels. I freaking love this show.

My reaction after the episode........
sad-krato.gif

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
He ripped it to shreds while Angry Joe praised it. But in the end, NC said he understood why people had liked it, so that least there's that.
I fail to understand why Joe praised it. He was complaining about Superman's presentation in Injustice despite it saying right off the back it's an Elseworld's story. This Superman, if you even want to call him that, is the Supes that is going to be present throughout DC's cinematic universe. I know I sure as hell don't want to see more of this garbage. Man of Steel is an insult to everything Superman stands for and F#ck that movie.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I've been writing a lot and I want to post them online, but I don't know which site to use. DA.... I don't like posting there because I know I won't get any sort of feedback. Fictionpress, eh, not a fan of it. And I'm not sure about other writing sites either. If there any writers who know of a nice writing site where I can post my random stories. That would be very kind. I love writing, but I do love sharing a good tale with people. Might post a funny one on the forums too. ;) See how crazy I can be at times. Lol

You could always try Wordpress or Spark A Tale. :)

CT: I want to nap...but the chores aren't going to do themselves....

And it's not like I have any magical men around that can help me, or anything.:'( I mean, come on...why can't I just snap my fingers, and get it all done in one, fell swoop?

Maxman

He ripped it to shreds while Angry Joe praised it. But in the end, NC said he understood why people had liked it, so that least there's that.

I loved the Movie, I think It did everything(except for one thing) pretty awesome, from the action scenes to Henry Cavill as Clarke Kent

Possibly the Best Superhero Flick I watched ever since Raimi's Spider-Man 2 ;D

@Chancey289
Biggest Spidey Fanatic ? Alright Prove it to me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
It turns out I have the option to finish the game in 15 minutes. Best £60 I've ever spent....not:rolleyes: Plus the ending given negates the whole point of playing the game and seems more satisfying than the other cannon ending done by actually playing the game. So now I can't be bothered.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Someone's gotta take your place since you're becoming new forum overlord. When will that be exactly?

And of course, there's nobody better to hand the job over to.

Oh how you do flatter me, Chancey. You tease :p lol

Top Bottom