• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You know being like Mello isn't necessarily a bad thing, right?:wink::whistle:

LOL Yep, as long as you stay away from Kira supporters, being Mello would be pretty interesting. :p Just gotta find a Near to compete against and a Matt (to buy lots of chocolate, of course) and life's set. :tongue: *likes Mello almost as much as she likes B and L, so wouldn't mind randomly turning into him for a day**always wondered what it'd be like to switch genders, after all* >_>

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Be waitin' on Project M 3.5 like this...

waiting.gif

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I'm writing! And like what I write as it should be. I'm not just a writer, but a reader and if I don't like what I've written than I should assume others will not. But, that is not always the case for some. 《 Twilight Saga》Now it I ever want to write about vampires. ...T^T I...damn... I'll just make a Noir story with vampires...maybe. I'll just write a few short stories and flash fiction. See where it takes me. Nothing like a good ol adventure to get behind. :)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'm not too impressed with this game character. Gets some life changing information and reacts by saying nothing. Apparently, it's like this the whole game. How boring.

The only game that worked for me where the main character didn't speak was Portal 1 and 2, and that's because the supporting characters were so good.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I got my rant on Five Nights at Freddy's uploaded, If more than the usual six people that watch my stuff happen to find it I might get live explosives in the mail but I'm not too worried

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
The Injustice prequel comic book series is the first actual Batman/Superman/Justice League comic series I've gotten into so much that it's changed my thoughts on the Injustice game, I'm really digging this comic, the last comic book line I got this much into was Duke Nukem Glorious Bastard :)

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I've been writing a lot and I want to post them online, but I don't know which site to use. DA.... I don't like posting there because I know I won't get any sort of feedback. Fictionpress, eh, not a fan of it. And I'm not sure about other writing sites either. If there any writers who know of a nice writing site where I can post my random stories. That would be very kind. I love writing, but I do love sharing a good tale with people. Might post a funny one on the forums too. ;) See how crazy I can be at times. Lol

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I've given up trying to avoid spoilers and I'm now actively looking for them. Bring it on!:laugh:
I regretted that the first time I saw Persona 4's spoilers. Which is rather strange, since I had never really cared about spoiling the story before now -- P4 changed all that for me.

Among many other things. Changed my perspective on story, games, interaction, and just life in general, really.

I hope the "P4-Phenomenon" never dies.
This is a rather significant trailer, since this is the first time Makoto Yuki (his official name) has ever spoken (except whenever calling his Personae to battle, I mean).

It's great hearing the new Alucard (PSP version) speak again.
That Silent Hill-sounding Castlevania ending theme (9:52) from Akira Yamaoka never gets old.
Just saw Man of Steel for the second time.
I'm a big fan of the movie as well. Did you see Nostalgia Critic's take on it?
I've been writing a lot and I want to post them online, but I don't know which site to use.
Um... how 'bout this one?

http://www.smashwords.com/

Last edited:
Top Bottom