• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Use Voldemort or David Bowie.
@Zer0: Y'know, those are good ideas. However I was thinking something more Devil May Cry based :p

Or-or-or-or David Bowie AS Voldemort. =D ...If no one else is picturing Voldemort in Labyrinth, singing and dancing, I've just failed my goal.... We could also turn Sparda into Jareth if that works better with the DMC theme. ;)

Thinking:
Whenever I try and work on a lighthearted story it gets dark. Maybe I'm just evil. :laugh:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Thinking: I like that they're trying to tell a story about the complexities of civil war in a game, but really the 'bad guy' seems to have a better argument than the 'good guys' who seem to cause more trouble than help. Why can't there be an option to side with the 'bad guy' for once? :rolleyes:

Viper

Premium
Replaying Metal Gear Solid and just now I noticed how much in common Gray Fox and Vergil have. Both had to grow up fast after being orphaned and take care of themselves since childhood, both fight for what they believe in without really caring it might wipe out a good chunk of humans, both are big rivals to the main hero, both returned as dead person (or something) in a special armor, both prefer blades over guns, both had their... uh, crazy moments that came forward when their connection to the hero was being slowly revealed, both left pain in hero's heart after nasty death by the hand of the main baddie.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
After seeing the Anime nine moths ago, I finally manged to beat Tales of The Abyss. Gah that last dungeon was awesome, the soundtrack was pretty stellar too. There were somethings that it did better than the anime and some instances were the anime handled a situation better. All and all it didn't disappoint and I felt like this
20141111_RGotN_v2.gif

The majority of the time

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just read a very depressing fan theory for FNaF... Foxy is constantly living out his last moments, trying not to be watched by the cameras, running to the security room trying to get help from the murderer. Tearjerker... Poor Foxy. >.<

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
The spoiler dam has burst and I can't escape it! Spoilers everywhere! :eek: How the heck did they get the game so early to even post spoilers?!
New game? Do tell xD

So I decided to take a walk into the small town (literally just a 5-10 minute walk down the road and its a small town because the bigger town aka main town is about an hours walk away ^^; )
Because I'd been craving sushi and sour skittles all week.
Highly disappointed when I got to the bakery, no sushi :'( so I had to deal with a chicken and avo sub instead, still tasty btw xP
Then on my way back I stopped into the shop and was disappointed once again with no sour skittles :'( and the very last packet of original skittles I took instead along with sour bears and worms. So far, the sourness just isn't sating the tastebuds :frown:
I need my dose of sour people! Even if it kills my tastebuds, I refuse to learn my lesson! :nailbiting:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
If I eat any more chocolate, I'm going to turn into Mello. Seriously. I'm going to spontaneously become blond and my wardrobe will consist of nothing but black leather and I'll probably fall into a diabetic coma (despite not having diabetes). This is how you chocolate overdose correctly, I think. :unsure: ...just one more piece. :whistle: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
New game? Do tell xD
It's Far Cry 4. I think it's supposed to be out next week, but somehow people have it now. Just seems to be my luck when I'm not looking for spoilers and then they turn up out of nowhere. Now I discover that people are putting videos of the game on youtube.

If I eat any more chocolate, I'm going to turn into Mello. Seriously. I'm going to spontaneously become blond and my wardrobe will consider of nothing but black leather
You know being like Mello isn't necessarily a bad thing, right?:wink::whistle:

Top Bottom