• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

Shredding the guitar. Until there are no more fingertips. Oh yeaaaah babeh. Sounds like fun, where did you play?
I was just getting some drum practice in practicing on a buddy's kit playing to some songs and getting pretty wild on the set and my hands were just dry I guess because the stick ripped my skin. Burned like hell but I finished the song lol.

I was playing this song so yea, my hands were moving pretty fast.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'm getting totally hyped for playing Far Cry 4 next week, but then I realise I will be at work on the day it arrives at my home and it kills the mood.:'(

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Is this the one who has the ghost issues in his room? What happened? OMG I'm sorry I'm so nosy *smacks curiosity in the face*

I might've actually preferred that, but no. Instead he decided it'd be funny to RP as a haunted animatronic a-la Five Nights at Freddy's. Now, seeing as I have a deep seated fear of the inexplicable, I was deeply unnerved and could barely sleep last night.

Current Thought: Just made an anthro Metroid character who swells up and gets smarter when she absorbs energy... WTF is wrong with me?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Brain? We need to talk. Why is it that when we draw with traditional mediums, we're minorly talented, but, when we draw digitally, all the previous knowledge we've learned goes straight out the window?

Brain: "*shrugs*"

:banghead:
That is so true. I try and try to do digital drawing and it's terrible compared to what I do with pencils and paint. I wonder why this happens?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Which is stronger super saiyan god or super saiyan 4? I say ssj4...
I would still go with God, but Super Saiyan 4 doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned. I'm with Toriyama disregarding GT. There was Dragonball, DBZ, and now Battle of Gods.

Battle of Gods was the first legit follow up to DBZ. And well, no form seems to be any match for Lord Beerus. He was ridiculous. Loved the character though. Battle of Gods was awesome. So need to add that to my collection soon. the Dragonball franchise has always been like, one of my favorite things ever.

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
Which is stronger super saiyan god or super saiyan 4? I say ssj4...
GT isn't canon (don't remember why, probably for silly reasons - I mean, it takes place after DBZ, so I don't see the problem). But it would be Super Saiyan God. I mean, come on, when you get to all-powerful being, you know you're not gonna get any better.
That said, Super Saiyan 4 is far more interesting to look at, and Vegeta SSJ4 is pretty damn awesome (except for his pants, I guess).

Last edited:

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
Friend: End of the world apocalypse. Terminators or Zombies?
Me: Zombies.
Friend: What for?
Me:.......?
Friend: What for dammit!
Me: Pop one in the head, you're done. With a terminator, you use all your ammunition and it'll still probably kill you (Thinks about it) What type of terminator would we go up against?
Friend: T-1000.
Me: ......o_O Oh you're just a f*cking sadist.

Top Bottom