• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Vocaloid?!...:inlove: *Imagines Vergil in a Vocaloid style*

No problem :happy:
I was initially a bit worried because (initially) I didn't know where to say about it (so I settled for a spoiler on here).
Coincidentally, do you hit people who follow old, finished stories? *has had a couple of people follow "Nite-Runner", when it was already finished when I uploaded it*.

CT: I've just been on the Doctor Who FB page and had a massive rant.
I'm sick of the fan base on that page (not all of the fan base, just some).
Although, it seems to be the males who have a problem with who Missy is... a week later, it's time to get over it.
Tonight was the finale... I better stay away from that FB page or else I'm going to be ranting some more.

Daz3D still needs sorting out. It should be sorted by midnight :woot:

^^ He'd be awesome in that style, right? =3 *wonders if he can sing*

^^ Don't worry about it. Anywhere you wanna mention it is fine. ^^ *grateful you did*
No, but I always want to when there's a lot of them. I'm like "why the hell are you following this? It's done! I'm not posting any more chapters!" *kinda suspects they get the fav and follow buttons mixed up sometimes* I also get mad at people who, on the last chapter, review to ask me where the sequel's going to be located or who want me to put in an author's note saying where it is...when the AN at the bottom of the chappie says I don't know when it'll be up and to watch my profile. /== *wants to smack 'em upside the head because she's not going to risk her story getting deleted just for their convenience*

Perhaps you should invite someone you don't like over for dinner and find out. :whistle:

Mwahaha! The problem would be getting them to my house, though. =(

That's diabolical. :laugh:

CT: Okay, we watched a few episodes of Bleach...now back to work. Only a thousand more to go...give or take...

You're got a thousand words left to do, too? =( *pokes word count**also has that much to do*

Thinking:
Stilts pulled a snow globe of mum's out into the middle of the den a few months back. I didn't see it today (it's dark in there) and I tripped over it. It...erm...broke. There's more glitter on the floor than Edward Cullen's house if he didn't dust for a week. OTL *hates cleaning up glitter*

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I don't know why I'm even bothering. It'll never get finished. I've wasted the last two days trying to make patterns that don't work work and I'm just...I might as well just tell Gran she's right. I'll never finish anything because I'm incapable of it. I'd be better off just locking myself in my room and never coming out. At least then I won't embarrass myself anymore.
ok. you do decide to come out i snuck into your house and put some nutella and french bread by your door *slithers out unseen*
but really. if i can finish high school then i'm pretty sure you can finish einstein's final theory

on another note. anyone notice how steve ditko basically makes all of his characters look like him? doctor strange looks like him but with a bread. peter parker looks like him from high school but with better hair. jack ryder looks like he does. i know artists do that a lot but i never really noticed it until now

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Thinking:
Stilts pulled a snow globe of mum's out into the middle of the den a few months back. I didn't see it today (it's dark in there) and I tripped over it. It...erm...broke. There's more glitter on the floor than Edward Cullen's house if he didn't dust for a week. OTL *hates cleaning up glitter*

I am literally in tears after reading that. XD Oh my god...I love you, Shadow. You just made my day.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
It's nice watching The Great Mouse Detective. :) lol and still writing. :) Going to look through my notes and see what I can do. I have made two new characters by playing Destiny and I'm going to have so much fun. <3

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...I didn't know Quizilla shut down until just now. *has a sad* I mean, I was only on because I was following a grand total of one story, but still.... =( I wonder if I can find them and see if they plan on continuing it...or maybe ask about adopting the fic if they aren't. =( *gonna miss that story*

+ I've got...no clue what to eat, but I'm hungry. x_x Maybe it's ramen time....

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So...I didn't know Quizilla shut down until just now. *has a sad* I mean, I was only on because I was following a grand total of one story, but still.... =( I wonder if I can find them and see if they plan on continuing it...or maybe ask about adopting the fic if they aren't. =( *gonna miss that story*

+ I've got...no clue what to eat, but I'm hungry. x_x Maybe it's ramen time....

Nice thing to do with ramen is to drain out the broth and wrap the noodles around biscuits. ^^

Top Bottom