• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Cold weather and rain. Do I detect Carnival night? That's right folks, it's Carnival night. Which means the weather turns bad despite the very mild weather we have been getting for this time of year. But forget that, the carnival is here. Bad weather to keep with the...tradition?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, deedle-dee-dee... (And now that song is stuck in your head. You're welcome.)

God I'm stressed right now. On the one hand, I'm incredibly happy that I've found so many friends that accept me for who I am, but on the other hand I'm freaking out because one of the people that dislikes me with a passion is my frigging manager. And I go to work in five minutes. For eight hours. Gurrrrhhhg....

I just want to play The 3rd Birthday dammit! ;_______________;

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Thanks! ^^

I actually just got the notification that you'd updated, too. And I know what you mean; some of the stories that get reviewed like crazy aren't always the best quality, or they just happen to have fortuitous timing in their uploading. Don't think the lack of reviews has to do with your skill as a writer. You're awesome, Shadow.

That said, I'mma read it, now, since I'm going with Plan B, and waiting out the chaos that is my house, currently. :laugh:

^^ You're welcome.
Yep. *finds it strange* Aww, thankies. =3 Tbh, I think I just get paranoid that I've really screwed up or something. ^^; Because I require my reviewers' souls for sustenance, mwahaha! :devil:

Eep! =3 *bouncey**so excited to see what you think*

Thinking:
Was in such a good mood before my walk. I need to nap before I can check emails or anything. /== I just looooove spending all morning being picked at.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
@Shadow
I read your 'Rebellion' fic on DA. Excellent work ^^. How come you don't write more DMC fics?

You missed out a letter on a word:
Nero got to his feet, the pain already starting to fade from his arm. He didn't tell Lady though, he was too worried that she would take it as a bad sign and eave him behind.

Please don't hit me for pointing that out.

CT: 1% complete... Urgh, this is going to take ages... :shifty:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Shadow
I read your 'Rebellion' fic on DA. Excellent work ^^. How come you don't write more DMC fics?

You missed out a letter on a word:

Please don't hit me for pointing that out.

^^ Thankies. Tbh, I was planning on writing a bunch of DMC fics...then one of my friends and I started this RP and...I guess I just got burnt out on it. I still have about a dozen unfinished fics sitting on my harddrive for DMC (of...just about every genre imaginable...I think I even have a cross over with VOCALOID...which was weird). *honestly misses writing for it, though**also hopes she's not gotten too rusty at writing any of the characters* I need to finish Dante Dreaming....

Oh! Thank you for pointing that out. ^^ Rebel also caught it on the FFN version, so I'll have to run and do some ninja editing in a moment. ^^; *honestly likes being told abut typos, but thinks most people are nervous about pointing them out* ._. Why would I hit you? I only hit people who flame old, abandoned stories. :p

URGH it's like some people are on PMS or something. Just lay off.

I think the summary you put up is excellent =)

LOL Y'know, this describes a lot of the people I've run into off line today.
^^; Really? I think it's kinda...meh, but if you think it sounds good. ^^ *will stop fretting* At least kiddie Nero being a lil sh*t makes up for it. :p *for some reason thinks kiddie Credo would look like a ticked off teddy bear**cuddles him*

Thinking:
NaNo Wars 2014: Revenge of the Arthritic Spine! *puts her pain patch on and takes her meds and silently prays to the gods that they kick in quickly and her wrists don't start up next*

Viper

Premium
So, went to an idea generator for drawing again, and it came out "character your friends don't want to shut up about"+"as a muppet".
Since my friend doesn't really talk about characters except when on occasion our conversation steers to Dante and Nero, I tried going with that... Dante as a Muppet is seriously the most frightening thing I have ever attempted to draw, I am not prepared for that nightmare yet.
Guess I'll have to go with kitten operating Metal Gear Rex after all.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So it turns out all the mushrooms I've seen popping up along side roads lately are podaxis pistillaris. From what I've seen online, seems like there's some debate about if they're edible or just edible-and-slightly-toxic (like fly amanita, without the pretty colours you'll see after eating it). *wonders if they're worth picking**kinda thinks the black spores they throw out are creepy*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^^ Thankies. Tbh, I was planning on writing a bunch of DMC fics...then one of my friends and I started this RP and...I guess I just got burnt out on it. I still have about a dozen unfinished fics sitting on my harddrive for DMC (of...just about every genre imaginable...I think I even have a cross over with VOCALOID...which was weird). *honestly misses writing for it, though**also hopes she's not gotten too rusty at writing any of the characters* I need to finish Dante Dreaming....

Oh! Thank you for pointing that out. ^^ Rebel also caught it on the FFN version, so I'll have to run and do some ninja editing in a moment. ^^; *honestly likes being told abut typos, but thinks most people are nervous about pointing them out* ._. Why would I hit you? I only hit people who flame old, abandoned stories. :p

Vocaloid?!...:inlove: *Imagines Vergil in a Vocaloid style*

No problem :happy:
I was initially a bit worried because (initially) I didn't know where to say about it (so I settled for a spoiler on here).
Coincidentally, do you hit people who follow old, finished stories? *has had a couple of people follow "Nite-Runner", when it was already finished when I uploaded it*.

CT: I've just been on the Doctor Who FB page and had a massive rant.
I'm sick of the fan base on that page (not all of the fan base, just some).
Although, it seems to be the males who have a problem with who Missy is... a week later, it's time to get over it.
Tonight was the finale... I better stay away from that FB page or else I'm going to be ranting some more.

Daz3D still needs sorting out. It should be sorted by midnight :woot:

Meg

So it turns out all the mushrooms I've seen popping up along side roads lately are podaxis pistillaris. From what I've seen online, seems like there's some debate about if they're edible or just edible-and-slightly-toxic (like fly amanita, without the pretty colours you'll see after eating it). *wonders if they're worth picking**kinda thinks the black spores they throw out are creepy*
Perhaps you should invite someone you don't like over for dinner and find out. :whistle:

Top Bottom