• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
"gritty" and "grounded" are two totally different things child. DmC is gritty but nowhere close to grounded. the amazing spider-man 2 is gritty, but not grounded. spider-man 2 is grounded but it's not gritty. shrek (to some extent) is grounded but it's not gritty.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Maybe its because they saw something in you.

You mean my craziness? Aw shucks. :blush:

EVERYONE MUST WATCH THE MOVIE, JOURNEY TO THE WEST CONQUERING THE DEMONS by Stephen Chow!!! :eek: Don't ask why, just do it! You'll thank me later!!! :rolleyes:

WATCH IT!!!! :eek:

ARE YOU WATCHING IT? :cautious:

WHY THE BRICK AREN'T YOU WATCHING IT?! :mad: :bored:

Yes I wrote "brick." WHAT OF IT?! WATCH THE SLIPPIN' MOVIE!!! :banghead:

Yes I wrote "Slipping' ". WHAT OF IT?! :cautious:

WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!! :banghead:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Ok, so I've finally found that webcomic that I was looking for --

http://journeyintoawesome.files.wor...e-equivalence-shortpacked-by-david-willis.png

-- the one where they made Batman look like Edward Cullen and I was actually a bit uncomfortable with it.

... Hm. I need to read a story on "Cullen Batman" to see if I actually fully uncomfortable with it. But yeah, looking at it from this perspective gives me a better idea on what women "go through" more than the "scantily clad male model" would.

Also, the chick with the glasses is hot. Nope. Haven't learned a thing. :D

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/for...Would-you-find-a-male-Bayonetta-uncomfortable

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*Sigh*... why is this stuff so hard to write...:'( *teh feels* <--- I think I got that right :tongue:
I love you guys so much!!!! *pokes forum* Yes, you, you wonderful people! :'(
Vergil: Reign it in VeeBee
But I can't help it.:'(
Vergil: *Reluctantly puts one arm around VeeBee*
See, you can do sympathy...
Vergil: as long as it doesn't get in the way of reading (Book title: "Raising hell and, obtaining Sparda's power for dummies").
:laugh:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
*Sigh*... why is this stuff so hard to write...:'( *teh feels* <--- I think I got that right :tongue:
Vergil: as long as it doesn't get in the way of reading (Book title: "Raising hell and, obtaining Sparda's power for dummies").

And we love you! *Huggles* That last part made me laugh. :tongue:

CT: I like how I go from, "I can't spell simple words!" to, *type-typity-typity type, type, type* "Oh...would you look at that; I actually accomplished something!" :cautious:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
My friend is seriously creeping me out. Like I'm not even sure if I can sleep tonight scary. Holy shiet.
Is this the one who has the ghost issues in his room? What happened? OMG I'm sorry I'm so nosy *smacks curiosity in the face*

There's always one person in every workplace who's a grumpy old sod every day. They really spoil the good atmosphere.
The only way people at work could tell I was having an off day is by whether or not I brought in chocolate chip muffins to work. Can't be grumpy and snappy around kids, can you? It fizzles out their little sparks a bit.

Ever rock so hard you rip the skin off your hand? That's what I did drumming.
Shredding the guitar. Until there are no more fingertips. Oh yeaaaah babeh. Sounds like fun, where did you play?

We waffles you too, Veebs. But it needs to be said: you and Vergie, need to get a room (lololololol)

I'm in a weird mood today. I blame Jesus! It's all His fault! XD

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

*big hugs* x3 *also sneaks a hug of Vergie cuz she can't help herself* OTL

Thinking:
Loooooooogan! D: (Not Credo's-twin-from-Fable Logan, an OC.) Why you such a pain? D: Why do you have to--no, no, no, no. No. Don't smile at me like that. You can't make me like you! ...okay. :frown: *cuddles him and Xee0*

+ Best Buy? How do you survive as a company if you hardly have any video games in your stores? /==

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014

oh, and i also think that i burnt my tongue while drinking that coffee...oh yeah. its burnt half to hell

also, i REALLY don't wanna go through this whole school process bullshit again. mainly because...well, it's bullshit.

Top Bottom