• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Guy Fawkes is just an excuse for fireworks. He didn't succeed in what he tried to accomplish, so no idea why anyone would want to celebrate his failure, except the ones who were against him. But then again, fireworks. They're pretty. We need a new hero to set off some more.
Why doesn't Joan of Arc have a holiday? Or is that too-forward thinking for the masses?

+Soup. Need. It.
++The acting is terrible. I'm watching for the eye candy. Yum.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Guy Fawkes is just an excuse for fireworks. He didn't succeed in what he tried to accomplish, so no idea why anyone would want to celebrate his failure, except the ones who were against him. But then again, fireworks. They're pretty. We need a new hero to set off some more.
Why doesn't Joan of Arc have a holiday? Or is that too-forward thinking for the masses?

+Soup. Need. It.
++The acting is terrible. I'm watching for the eye candy. Yum.

I just like V for Vendetta, lol. I like the point V was trying to make. Don't know enough about Guy Fawkes to care either way. :p

I agree though, Joan of Arc should have a holiday. Why she doesn't is beyond me.

Also...what's terrible but has good eye candy? :ninja:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I just like V for Vendetta, lol. I like the point V was trying to make. Don't know enough about Guy Fawkes to care either way. :p

I agree though, Joan of Arc should have a holiday. Why she doesn't is beyond me.

Also...what's terrible but has good eye candy? :ninja:
I like V for Vendetta, too. It's just when I'm presented with the option to watch a movie, I deviate to horror, even if the list offered to me are all comedies or anime ._.

Constantine, the new TV series. He reminds me every now and again of Dante (in looks only, though).
I may warm up to him, if the writers get better and the actors get more comfortable in their roles. The first half of a first season is always a bit... odd.

I feel so bad for my friend. He had a son the other day and the little guy didn't make it. Only lasted a little over a day because he couldn't take in oxygen. He was so happy and excited to be a father. :(
Aww mate, that's horrible. Seriously believe that is the only thing worse than death is losing a child. Condolences to your friends.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Most people don't even know who Guy Fawkes was. It's laughable really because people think of him as some freedom fighter. He was just a sh!tty terrorist who was also religiously motivated in his attack on parliament just wanting to get someone catholic on the throne.

Yet, people seem to confuse V For Vendetta, a fictional comic book, for his actual exploits as they celebrate some DC Comics superhero basically thinking he was the face of anarchist and edgy teens all over the world against the corporate regimes and what not.

People are silly.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
People are silly.
Could not agree with you more!

+ This is the thing I love about One Republic. With every new song of theirs, it makes me think, and re-prioritise.
No other band has ever written lyrics like these guys do to make me change my perspective on life.
And God knows I needed a change of perspective.
Starting tomorrow, I'm not going to let the little things stress me out.
Just go with the flow. Make the best of what we have.
And #*@$! enjoy life. It was made to be lived and enjoyed, not to be suffered through.

++If I didn't have the background I do, and if I didn't know the people I knew whilst growing up, this song probably wouldn't have had the impact on me that it has. Chronic and/or fatal illness, tragic deaths of both young and old alike; nasty things to experience and live with, but without it I don't believe I'd still be here today.

Viper

Premium
Excuse me, my dear country, when did we get a video game fair called Reboot Infogamer and why was this not advertised properly previous years?
It's at the same time as Interliber (book fair), so I feel even more inclined to visit.

EDIT: Scratch that, of all the companies that are said to come I'm only interested in Konami and they will most likely focus on their football game. I might send my brother though.:tongue:

Last edited:

Viper

Premium
me: Oh, I've had so much trouble with so much as starting that story I planned. Maybe I should try something shorter for warmup? About 3-4 A4 pages...
brain: 3-4 pages? Hah, I'm about to make you do that just for chapter one. Let's rock, baby!

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
......(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FOOOOOOOD!!!! I need some.....and I need to write. But, I'm to lazy... besides I got to get ready for Thanksgiving aka stuff your face day. Yay! What that has to do with writing? (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ absolutely nothing....

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So the :poop: hit the fan. Things have been said shouted and, it pretty much reached it peak when mum told dad that she hated him... I wish I believe that (I mean, I can believe she said it, I'm just unsure whether it's meant :unsure: ).

Ooh, I haven't been on that site in a while... *slaps hand*... no VeeBee... concentrate on getting Daz3D sorted.

Top Bottom