• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Father has gone out for the evening... :woot:WH00T!!!!!!!!!:woot:
It's just me, mum and, Tilly! :D (I say Tilly, she's in hiding, sulking because dad has gone out).

That thread reminds me of an open wound. The more it's picked at, the messier it's going to get.:meh:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Mmmhhh the mcrib is back a McDonald's. Yum. I feel lime having that or maybe some fish and chips? I'm very hungry right now and the fumes from the glue is giving me a headache.
I need some food.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
What would you do if you got a letter in the mail from a complete stranger, wishing you well? Would you reply? Would you throw it away without opening it? Would you think it was a joke? *curious**been thinking about that all day*

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
So, sharing food with the homeless is against the law now. So what, if we want to be charitable it's a crime now?
There's not even a proper reason for why it is against the law. I don't know why they are making it a criminal act to help people in need.

Shows a lot about society when it treats the people most in need of help and care with contempt and neglect.

Would they rather these people got sick, starved and died in the street?! Maybe that is what they want? Lessening the so-called burden of poor people perhaps? Sounds like something governments would do in this day and age.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
What would you do if you got a letter in the mail from a complete stranger, wishing you well? Would you reply? Would you throw it away without opening it? Would you think it was a joke? *curious**been thinking about that all day*

I'd probably wonder if it was meant for someone else, and was put in my mailbox by mistake. if my name was in it, however? I'd probably spend quite awhile trying to figure out who the heck sent it to me. o_O

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Christopher Nolan said the after credits scene Marvel usually puts in their films means they're not "real movies".

What the hell does that even mean? That's the stupidest thing I've heard all day and I'm surprised it's coming from him. It really just makes him sound super pretentious and so full of himself.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I want to create, but I don't want to put in the effort of working day by day to create said creation. My soul is tarnished by laziness. (Plus after a 8 hour work day, the last think you wanna do is work more. Even if it is your own "fun" project.)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
God, I can't watch Game Grumps anymore. I was on the fence about it a little while ago, but now it's just painful to watch. I can't believe ANYONE Arin's age could be so bad at Luigi's Mansion... It was a freaking launch title for the GameCube. I know he's awful at 3D games but the fact that he blames all his mistakes on the game for "its lack of intuitive game design" is just... Unbearable. It's like it can never be his fault. EGOraptor is right... Sheesh.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I wonder if I should stop while I'm on a roll? Would make it easy to get back into it in the morning.
With that said, I have yet to catch up on my 8k wordcount and so far I've barely scraped it past 1k.
Choices, choices.

+Sparklers are so pretty.
Yes, Seth. HAPPY BIFTAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIFTAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIFTAY TO SEEEEETH, HAPPY BIFTAY TO YOU :laugh:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
+Sparklers are so pretty.
Yes, Seth. HAPPY BIFTAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIFTAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIFTAY TO SEEEEETH, HAPPY BIFTAY TO YOU :laugh:

Happy birthday to him! ^^ And good luck with your writing. =3 *hopes the chapter got to you*

Thinking:
You know you're too concerned about editing when you automatically start mental edits of a published novel in your head. >_< *headbooks*

+ I think I'm gonna delete Old Soul and repost it with rewritten chapters. Those first couple chapters are so...just...ew they make my eyes bleed.

++ Maybe I'll post Rebellion's first chapter on Monday.... :unsure: Or would Friday be better?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Happy birthday to him! ^^ And good luck with your writing. =3 *hopes the chapter got to you*

Thinking:
You know you're too concerned about editing when you automatically start mental edits of a published novel in your head. >_< *headbooks*

+ I think I'm gonna delete Old Soul and repost it with rewritten chapters. Those first couple chapters are so...just...ew they make my eyes bleed.

++ Maybe I'll post Rebellion's first chapter on Monday.... :unsure: Or would Friday be better?
lol, it's not really his birthday. Whenever he sees a lit candle or cake, he'll start singing happy birthday to himself. He associates those things to the song :3 The sparklers set him off big time lol

And yes I did get it, thank youuuuuuuu. I think I'll take a tip from you and use a colour besides red from now on. Makes it look calmer and less fierce, I think. I've revised the chappie so after doing some edits according to your feedback, can I send it back to you for a quick one-over?

+ FRIDAY. POST IT ON FRIDAY. PLEASE POST IT ON FRIDAY. *fangirl squee*

++Oh my goodness, some of the threads I've been reading here are hilarious. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom