• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i have some good memories of Halloween like there was one house that gave away cans of coke instead of candy and it was awesome
or one year me and my brother got so much candy that when we dumped it all in our hard plastic shelf it bent from the wait of it and we would still find lost tootsie rolls for months

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Going to try and do something nice today. Like write or paint. I know later today I'm going with my hubby to go grocery shopping. :) need to get some food stuff and stop eating out.

Btw, last nights episodes of Doctor Who... great! We now know who Missy is....if you haven't read forums and have people guess who it was. Lol

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
So, for some reason I found myself glancing at an episode of Ultimate Spider-Man where Captain America was training Spidey and friends on a helicarrier. The Cap sets his shield down and goes away for a few minutes. Within that, Spidey launches it from the carrier and it lands in Dr. Doom's place who's doing his typical evil science stuff. Spidey goes up to the gate and ask for it back like he's the freaking kid from The Sandlot.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've just remembered, I have a LiveJournal Account. I could post stuff there that I didn't want to post to DA... I'm really not confident with posting stuff there anymore... So posts would be set to private/friends on LJ.

The 'friends only' option isn't possible with DA (it would be so much better if it was). Having said that, there is the St.ash (upload work to the St.ash, then send links to the people that you want to see it).

I haven't had my new PC a month, and I've already found a problem with it. The computer's memory is separated into two partitions. Typically the biggest partition is the one that's titled 'data' and not 'windows'. That means I'm going to have to find out if it's possible to 'merge' partitions or whatever... all I know is that I have to go to the computer repair shop and ask questions. :shifty:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
SO after making the effort to put my tablet on my very very HIGH bedside table where little fingers shouldn't reach (in theory) underneath my expensive camera, I wake up this morning to find that the kids STILL got hold of my tablet. While I was sleeping. Somehow.
WTF
I ended up taking away his prized comfort toy and her bag of art utensils and told them to see how they like it when people take their things away without permission.
Little. Friggin. Brats.
I am SO NOT their friend today.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I don't get how some people can write 200k words during NaNo. The one time I did 100k, I thought I was going mental by the end of the month. x_x Sooo...yeah, I don't get people who write 200k in a month almost every NaNo. >_<

Holy crap, what are these people, super-human? D: I'll just be happy if I hit 50K in that time.

CT: When this is all done, revisions are going to be fun, I can just tell. :dead:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Holy crap, what are these people, super-human? D: I'll just be happy if I hit 50K in that time.

CT: When this is all done, revisions are going to be fun, I can just tell. :dead:

That's what I wanna know, too! D: I can barely get my word count done in a day some times, much less four times that. >_< Makes me wonder if they're actually writing it.... *feels kinds guilty saying that* Or I guess they might be working on multiple stories?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
A couple of thoughts:

It took me a day to figure out what's going on in Dante Stalker's avatar. :cautious: @Dante's Stalker
After staring at Shadow's "Bejeweled Champion" title I thought to myself. "What if all DMC.org forum members had titles assigned to them based on their likes, "boomsticks", and other nerdy delights? Examples would be:

Steve "Father Goatee" @Steve Powell

Angel "The Immaculate Hedgehog" @Angel

Vergil's Bitch "Vergil's Fun-House" @Vergil'sBitch

Shadow "Bayonetta's Master" @Shadow

Myself, I'll let the forum choose my title! :bored:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
That's what I wanna know, too! D: I can barely get my word count done in a day some times, much less four times that. >_< Makes me wonder if they're actually writing it.... *feels kinds guilty saying that* Or I guess they might be working on multiple stories?

It's okay, the thought's crossed my mind, too. ^^; Though in the end, they have to provide the words they typed to the word count validator, right? Hopefully they aren't cheating, because really, the only person they'd be hurting is themselves (that counter clearly hates me, because it tells me I have twenty less words than my processor says I do). >.<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
A couple of thoughts:

It took me a day to figure out what's going on in Dante Stalker's avatar. :cautious: @Dante's Stalker
Just havin' a cuppa tea, m'dear. If you're mad, you're automatically invited to my tea party. :3 It's a piece of art at my favourite classy joint where I like to go write. Sweet as.

+
Chocolate cupcakes!!!!!!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It's okay, the thought's crossed my mind, too. ^^; Though in the end, they have to provide the words they typed to the word count validator, right? Hopefully they aren't cheating, because really, the only person they'd be hurting is themselves (that counter clearly hates me, because it tells me I have twenty less words than my processor says I do). >.<

^^; True on all counts. The validator does the same for me. >_< I think it just counts words weirdly. *always surprised at the rare times that it says she has more words than she thought*

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
OMG!! I JUST SAW A WEEPING ANGEL! FOLKS DON'T BLINK! !!
<= This one watches to much Doctor Who and needs to switch to decaf.

On another note.....I need to write and write a chapter. But to lazy.... must focus. ...oh piece of candy! I might just make a thread and put up some ideas or something. Kind like throwing things at a wall. See if something sticks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom