• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Finally a good use for having friends insured on my car. I don't think I could've driven all the way back from Disneyland. The journey there was tiring enough.

And now I have a car full of Disney things and no idea where my friends will put it. It's not going in my walk in, that's for sure. :whistle:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just havin' a cuppa tea, m'dear. If you're mad, you're automatically invited to my tea party. :3 It's a piece of art at my favourite classy joint where I like to go write. Sweet as.

+
Chocolate cupcakes!!!!!!

"Mad?" As in insane in the membrane? o_O Well my dear, you and me will get along just fine! Muhahahahahahaha!!!!!!
:ninja:

OmG Chocolate cupcakes!! My! All my! :eek:

Viper

Premium
Games are entertainment, not something one should accept as their Lord and savior. Don't let someone else tell you what you should or shouldn't play, even if they are a professional. How one person experiences the game is not necessarily how everyone else will. Look through the list of offered games, read what they are about in general... but in the end choose for yourself.
If it's great, kudos on having good instinct.
If it's not, return, sell or exchange with something your friend no longer wants.
Games are entertainment, not holy scripture, not status symbol, not something everyone needs to like or hate just because you do.
13 years ago I only looked at the picture of Dante on a cover of a magazine and told myself - this man... I want him, he will be my hero. Never read a single review. 13 years I waited to actually play a single game from the series, and I was so thrilled to see my heart was right, this man is my hero, and I found something good in all his versions. Yes, even the reboot version, though I personally don't care about the game itself and never plan to play it.

Remember, world was not built by sheep, but by people who said "f*** you, I think this is interesting and I'll take my chances with it".

Yeah, this is what I'm thinking, maybe it's connected with something recent here, or maybe it's just culmination of all the things I've seen in past year. Who knows? Now let's move on...

Top Bottom