• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
~Happy Halloween~

I've finally uploaded Halloween pics to FB.
Don't get me wrong, I love the concept of Halloween, just not the idea of strangers knocking on your door for sweets.
Just think, if a stranger handed sweets out to children at any other time of the year, they'd be reported to the police...

I've still got lots of stuff to move to the new 'puter.

I'm very thirsty...

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Happy Halloween! Woot. Man I'm stuff.... Can't wait for Thanksgiving! Hopefully I can win a ps 4 via taco bell before holiday comes again. :3 mmmmmhhh Destiny. .... non nom candy. I regret nothing

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, at least most of the candy is gone; though if I hadn't started giving out entire handfuls halfway through the night, we'd probably still have two half-filled bowls of candy and chocolate...and at this point, I don't want to look at anymore chocolate. :dead:

Less than four hours until NaNoWriMo. *Bounces* I can't wait! :happy:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
After an hour and a half, I've stopped giving out candy. There's hardly anyone out there. :/ On the plus side, mum and I have about 10lbs of candy from reverse trick-or-treating. ^^ Yay for NaNo fuel! ^^

+ We had three Elsas at our door at one time. *blinkblink*

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
HAPPY HALLOWEEN DMC.ORG!!!!! :thumbsup: Now let us all rise to praise our Demonic Savior Sparda who saved us from demons and left his family totally unguarded! Which caused his two sons to grow apart and fight each other to a bloody end. Oh! And he didn't properly seal away the Demon King, which captured one of his sons and forced his other son to fall in love with a demon who looks like his mother. Truly, this is a creature we must put our faith in! :bored:
I hope everyone on our forums has a safe and fun Halloween. Eat a bunch of candy and "tee-Pee" as many houses as humanly possible! :cautious: For it is the will of our demon god Sparda! :eek:

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
HAPPY HALLOWEEN DMC.ORG!!!!! :thumbsup: Now let us all rise to praise our Demonic Savior Sparda who saved us from demons and left his family totally unguarded! Which caused his two sons to grow apart and fight each other to a bloody end. Oh! And he didn't properly seal away the Demon King, which captured one of his sons and forced his other son to fall in love with a demon who looks like his mother. Truly, this is a creature we must put our faith in! :bored:
I hope everyone on our forums has a safe and fun Halloween. Eat a bunch of candy and "tee-Pee" as many houses as humanly possible! :cautious: For it is the will of our demon god Sparda! :eek:
PRAISE HIM

Viper

Premium
Funny. In all my 19 soon to be 20 years of life I have never celebrated Halloweeen or gone trick-or-treating.
Huh.
*lies curled up in bed eating M&Ms and watching Markiplier* .m.
Pfft, I beat you by ten years. XD
We don't really celebrate Halloween, save for decoration and thematic parties that have been popping up past few years, but I've never gone hunting for candy during the days of carnival in February either. Guess I'm not such a demon after all, when I refuse to go out on their nights. :D

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Pfft, I beat you by ten years. XD
We don't really celebrate Halloween, save for decoration and thematic parties that have been popping up past few years, but I've never gone hunting for candy during the days of carnival in February either. Guess I'm not such a demon after all, when I refuse to go out on their nights. :D

Hey, we don't decorate or throw anything Halloween themed :p
It's just another day of the year for us really.
Though I think it's kinda tradition in our family to not go trick-or-treating.
I mean really Id rather just go to the store and buy a crap load of candy than ask strangers for it xD

CT: Ugh. Need motivation to fix up Facebook pages ~.~

Viper

Premium
Hey, we don't decorate or throw anything Halloween themed :p
It's just another day of the year for us really.
Though I think it's kinda tradition in our family to not go trick-or-treating.
I mean really Id rather just go to the store and buy a crap load of candy than ask strangers for it xD

CT: Ugh. Need motivation to fix up Facebook pages ~.~
When I said 'we', I meant my nation, the only time my family did anything Halloween themed was mom carving some squashes for my niece one year and dad buying a witch figurine for mom as a joke. XD
*nod nod* Also, when you buy candy yourself you have better control of what you're gonna get.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: I'm very happy that my hubby bought me Destiny and having a good time. (PROJECT) Destiny is a fun game so far and reminds me a bit of mass effect, and not because I made an alien version of my commander shepherd. ...or maybe because of thet lol. And of course halo. But, I'm getting a feeling it sould have been a signal campaign. Who know. ;) going to have myself a good time!

Viper

Premium
I miss my muse Dante, the blabbermouth that liked women and making Nero's blood boil. He had Dante's face and history, but essentially he was a part of me that was never allowed to come out. We had so much fun together and then I pushed him away for a dream that soon fell apart. He was silent since then.
I miss him.

ArabPikachu

Although I initially intended to distribute candy to kiddos in my neighborhood for Halloween, I had to work 8 hours at Giant for the sake of making a Happy Halloween shopping experience for customers.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I got robbed by three thugs on Halloween.
At least they had the decency to knock and wait while I fished for the keys.
But they had the whole mask thing going, and held the backpack open to me like "put the candy in the bag lady!"
I guess I kinda foiled the impression by asking 'do I put your friends' share in there, too?'
Lolollololol
Teenagers. When will they learn they're too old to trick or treat?:rolleyes:

+As much as I don't want to go to this party, it may be a good time to catch up on my wordcount.
I should wrap that present before I forget.

Top Bottom