• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
for the life of me i will never understand why people love DC's crisis and the post crisis continuity but hate flashpoint and the new 52. they're basically the SAME EXACT THING. there's an event, barry allen does some speedforce stuff, boom. new universe. i don't get it...then again, i don't get why people live the avengers...or gerard butler as the phantom...or why people keep hating on monica lewinsky...actually, i don't understand a lot of things people do. i just don't understand humanity

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It's okay! I actually just got it figured out. :) Thank you though <3 *hugs*

No worries, glad it worked out. ^^

Sidenote: some guy got my email, and has been buying **** off trion right?...he's been using his own card.
What a generous hacker

Sure showed him when I changed all my **** then.

Lol! :laugh:

CT: Sometimes I really hate being right...:rolleyes:

KRSkull

CT: This

I think I need a girlfriend, someone to talk to, some one to be around. Someone to get me to yell "Falcon Punch!" at that climatic moment! :bored:
Yet deep down, I don't believe that, that is the correct solution to my problems. I merely think it is. :nailbiting:
Quite honestly I'm lonely and I just don't fit in. I never did, and I've always know this....

Sometimes sadness lies behind the love of spandex and Dragon Balls... :shifty:

And it led me to stand next to the window and look at the sky and sing this

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Oh boy, two in the morning whoopee ~.~
*tries to watch live stream and keeps flitting in and out*
*tries to find music to listen to and keeps jumping from song to song unsatisfied*
*wonders if she should make a music recommendation thread*
*too lazy*

Last edited:

Viper

Premium
It's so bizarre... couple of nights ago I dreamed about losing teeth. Dream book said it means I will lose a family member or someone close... we just got news my aunt, who had mental issues for some time now, has killed herself, thrown herself under a train.
Life is so... bizarre.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I don't know why I'm even bothering. It'll never get finished. I've wasted the last two days trying to make patterns that don't work work and I'm just...I might as well just tell Gran she's right. I'll never finish anything because I'm incapable of it. I'd be better off just locking myself in my room and never coming out. At least then I won't embarrass myself anymore.

KRSkull

I don't know why I'm even bothering. It'll never get finished. I've wasted the last two days trying to make patterns that don't work work and I'm just...I might as well just tell Gran she's right. I'll never finish anything because I'm incapable of it. I'd be better off just locking myself in my room and never coming out. At least then I won't embarrass myself anymore.

I am not really that good at these stuff but if Dante was real and met you he will do something like this
* gives his strawberry sundae to Shadow*

Dante: i always thought that angels were just legends and didn't exist. But now i realise that i was wrong.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I am not really that good at these stuff but if Dante was real and met you he will do something like this
* gives his strawberry sundae to Shadow*

Dante: i always thought that angels were just legends and didn't exist. But now i realise that i was wrong.

Aww, thank you, hon. =) Tbh, now that I've had dinner and relaxed a little and ranted some, I feel much better and a little more confident. Been trying to make the mistakes work out and...you know, be positive. ^^ Thankies, again. *hugs*

Thinking:
Was invited to post something on Spark A Tale. Dunno if I should. :S *not sure if it's a good site or anything, so is nervous*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Aww, thank you, hon. =) Tbh, now that I've had dinner and relaxed a little and ranted some, I feel much better and a little more confident. Been trying to make the mistakes work out and...you know, be positive. ^^ Thankies, again. *hugs*

Thinking:
Was invited to post something on Spark A Tale. Dunno if I should. :S *not sure if it's a good site or anything, so is nervous*

Was it someone called IntrovertedExtrovert? They got me as soon as I uploaded WoN to fiction press. Spark A Tale's alright, as far as I've seen. I've come across a few other stories I like, already. It's totally up to you, Shadow--but if you do, add me, lol! (I lurked for about a week, beforehand; check it out first, to be sure).

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Was it someone called IntrovertedExtrovert? They got me as soon as I uploaded WoN to fiction press. Spark A Tale's alright, as far as I've seen. I've come across a few other stories I like, already. It's totally up to you, Shadow--but if you do, add me, lol! (I lurked for about a week, beforehand; check it out first, to be sure).

Yep, that's them. I'm torn because I have enough of a hard time keeping up with the sites I'm on and I'm nervous about being stolen from. But, on the other, it would be good exposure.... *will probably think about it for a while before deciding*

Exejpgwmv

You know, If you were to disprove evolution or man-made global warming you would get a Nobel prize, become almost instantly rich and famous, go down in history books for as long as there are any, and receive a near infinite amount of funding for anything else you might want to pursue.
Someone disproving evolution or man-made global warming would be tantamount to disproving the theory of gravity.

You'd think with how many people say both of these are not true and the reward that would be given for disproving them, someone would have done it by now.
But they haven't.

I wonder why...

I mean, it's not like anyone's going to stop someone from trying, there are already some scientists who have published studies going against these theories.
It's just that their studies were proven to be false by other scientists.

But if you have the evidence to back up your claims, then it should be an easy task.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
You know, If you were to disprove evolution or man-made global warming you would get a Nobel prize, become almost instantly rich and famous, go down in history books for as long as there are any, and receive a near infinite amount of funding for anything else you might want to pursue.
Someone disproving evolution or man-made global warming would be tantamount to disproving the theory of gravity.

You'd think with how many people say both of these are not true and the reward that would be given for disproving them, someone would have done it by now.
But they haven't.

I wonder why...

I mean, it's not like anyone's going to stop someone from trying, there are already some scientists who have published studies going against these theories.
It's just that their studies were proven to be false by other scientists.

But if you have the evidence to back up your claims, then it should be an easy task.
I have evidence we inhale oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide.

Top Bottom