• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Wow, haven't written on this thread for a while. ^^;
Well let's delve into the darkness of my mind and spill the secrets in which my brain is thinking about.
Well, my thoughts mainly, not secrets.
Or maybe they're my secrets.
o_O

Anyways, I guess a lot of things are going on in my mind.

My depression came back almost full throttle so I'm having a hard time keeping myself happy and all that.
Mainly due to things that have happened with people I 'used' to be close to.

My Grandmother, sadly passed away last weekend. It'll be a week tomorrow (Saturday) since her passing. I'm absolutely gutted I couldn't go home with my Dad and Aunty to say goodbye and goodnight to her. The last time I had ever seen or spoke directly to her in person was over a year ago before I came to Australia. And my last words to her exactly were: "Bye nan." But I never wanted to say my goodbye that early, knowing I could never say those words to her face ever again.

This is the second painful death that's hit my family and I really hope, and I'm not being disrespectful in any way, but I really hope no one else decides to pass on while I'm over here. I can't stand being away from the rest of all my family.

Weather is crap. Always is crap here actually. I practically live in the middle of no where in a friggin desert surrounded by nothing but dirt, dirt and more dirt. It's really humid because the wind or breeze is really warm and it's raining. -.- Really wanna go home at this point.

OOOOOOOOOOOH. BEEN WATCHING NEW THE WALKING DEAD AND SONS OF ANARCHY. Like ermagersh! That first episode of The Walking Dead had me on feels overload. >w< And Sons of Anarchy is only just heating up. Shame it's the last season but it's bloody epic!

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Oh, yeah. writing.... it's been good. But, I've been trying to find programs for my video projects. Got my audio recording program: Audacity. And looking for editing programs now. Thanks to my hubby I might have a microphone. A cheap one but something I can use until I can get a nicer one. Got to start somewhere right? :3 i'm going to make a Bleach parody and I know it's been done to death, but I like Bleach and making fun of the Bount arc will be fun! :3

And I want more Doctor Who! Come one Saturday! I need my fix!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
This seasonal exhaustion is killing me. o_O I'm torn between wanting to do nothing but sleep, and writing/reading/catching up on the episodes of Supernatural and TWD that I still haven't watched.

Episodes would go faster than reading...I should just watch them, and get it over with...

Lol! As if I'm going over my older chapters again and plumping them up. That worked out well when there were only three--not now, when there are six, and half of those chapters are long...(Chapter Four, I'm looking at you!) Why I don't put it off until this entire beast is written out, I have no idea.

I'll probably be committed, by the time this is done. >.< I suppose as long as I don't wind up in a straight-jacket, it's all good; it would suck to get an itchy nose, or something, and not be able to scratch it....

I'm not crazy, I swear. :cautious:

Coffee, anyone?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Well that explains it, they have a policy of not accepting SEN pupils. Why have I only just found this out?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I don't know if I'm missing him or his presence. I feel so... odd.
I've got another three weeks 'in limbo' on these anti-depressants, even after that, there's no guarantee that I'll get to see a Doctor... I'm fighting my demons at it is, another three weeks is going to make me feel worse than I already do.

I usually do a Halloween pic but, I feel so uninspired...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I don't know if I'm missing him or his presence. I feel so... odd.
I've got another three weeks 'in limbo' on these anti-depressants, even after that, there's no guarantee that I'll get to see a Doctor... I'm fighting my demons at it is, another three weeks is going to make me feel worse than I already do.

I usually do a Halloween pic but, I feel so uninspired...

*Huggles VeeBee* :(

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Talk about a rough day at the 'office'. First I had to deal with 3 armed robberies. A couple of attempted break ins. 1 bank heist. And then some guy on a glider who called himself The Nobgoblin or something. And this was BEFORE lunch.

Then there was Jameson. Don't get me started.

Top Bottom