• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
If he's not consenting to it, then it is rape whether it was coerced or forced with violence. Just because his body acted like he wanted it doesn't mean that his mind did.
Damn logic.
How am I supposed to make a profit here eh?!
Also R.I.P. pictures on these forums, I don't think they're ever coming back..

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
What is wrong with people who say they stand by their partner even though the partner is a killer, molestor or rapist?! Are these people so afraid of being alone, so desperate with low esteem that they stick by those monsters and make excuses no matter what?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Better late than never, I suppose. ^^;

Well, that's enough procrastinating for today, I think. Time to buckle down, and actually get some work done; and after the long weekend? It's about time I get my ass in gear.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I iz playing wows now lolz. :cautious::eek::rolleyes:

Any who I want to get a new video editing program so I can start doing some videos: like dong abridge anime or something. I was thinking of using windows movie maker but.... :cautious: that sucks. Oh well, I think need to learn how to use it until I can something better. I also need a mic... and a anime to make fun of......any ideas peeps?

ArabPikachu

What is wrong with people who say they stand by their partner even though the partner is a killer, molestor or rapist?! Are these people so afraid of being alone, so desperate with low esteem that they stick by those monsters and make excuses no matter what?

That's what happens when such people drink the kool-aid of "romantic love" in the first place

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
People make people be that way, not life.
The thing is, in my experience, the more you let people into your true emotional and mental state, the more they judge and resent you for spoiling their news feed. The more they block updates from you. The more they groan when they see you're online again.
It's easier for people to get fed up with you when they haven't walked a mile in your shoes, or alongside you.
People judge and criticize what they don't understand.
Which I suppose is a step up from burning and murdering people that were misunderstood.

And that's the thing about online personas. You can be anything or anyone you want, so you can pretend to be happy, but after a while even that gets too much. I don't actually post on my fb much anymore because 99% of it would be negative or complaints. It's much easier for me to cope by leaving them the impression I'm just too busy to post progress, than to say how I feel and get bombarded by questions and/or advice. I'd rather get on with it and deal than to have evidence to scroll back through. You try forget the bad times, so why memorise it in cyber space?

Albeit, forums are different to youtube to fb and such.

I totally agree with you.

Tbh, that's why I'm not posting much lately.
I can pretty much imagine when I go on a rant about my father, someone will be thinking, "you choose to be there, put up and shut up" (or something like that). When that's not the case at all (there is only one place I can go and, that's out on the streets, which isn't going to happen).

Also, you've reminded me of a Duran Duran lyric (which I find very true), "you can't laugh all the time".

My Auntie has a FB account, so if she reads my updates, she now knows how much of a pain in the butt my father is (although she's never said anything).

CT: Well, it's too late to do anything about it now. The item is on it's way...
Oh well, back to rendering. Hopefully Daz Studio will work on the new set up.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Begged my Gran for some chocolate (cuz I'm a girl and there are times where I need chocolate or I'll turn into a scary hellbeast) and she brought me two giant bags of Halloween chocolate. Yayz! ^^ *curls up in a little ball with her blanket and hot drinks and noms chocolate like a squirrel*

+ Predator rooms are fun. *drops down, knocks someone out, and flies away*

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
My foster sister like Doctor who now(+10 points for being a good foster big brother for introducing her to it).

I wished Sanzaru games was doing a new Sly game instead of Sonic Boom 3ds but i feel the same way with Big Red button and Jak and Daxter instead of Sonic Boom Wiiu so it eves out.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
What I'm I thinking? I'm thinking I'll take a stab at urban-fantasy. Since I like modern fairy tales and other supernatural stuff in the city! Also because one of my favorite books has changed.....drastically from urban-fantasy noir to super erotica replacing plot and character development. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy some erotica, but if I can find better written ones on the internet for free there is something wrong there.

I'm not paying $13 to $20 bucks on a glorified piece of self-indulgence tripe. Especially since I found out about this little number the author wrote awhile ago called "Dear Negative Reader". Hmph, really calling anyone who does not like her current work: involuntarily celibate, sexually frustrated , jealous or a wannabe writer. Really? huh.....funny that I never consider myself " involuntarily" celibate. I never really cared of sex. Since I'm engaged to my hubby I'm not sexually frustrated and don't feel any kind of need to "BE" you dear.

It is amazing to see how she got her head so far up her bum that she believes the sh*t she says. You never turn to your fans who want to see the sires you write get better to "shove off" besides being rude and unprofessional it's dumb. No just tell people if you don't like it move on. Go for you I'll just take my money and go else where. Isn't that what paid authors do? They just need to take a page from Capcom's book and use it too.

$3 for an 33 page outtake of one of her books............. I think she all ready did.....:facepalm:

Top Bottom