• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Forum, why you no notify me of posts? o_O

At least I was moderately productive today. *Grimaces* I could maybe do a little more. I should, but I still have a lot of "A Game of Thrones" to read...and by "a lot", I mean there are a little more than 800 pages, and...I'm not even at 100, yet. :dead:

I have been way too lax with my two main loves, lately.

Phenex: Yeah, we noticed; I've been healing the same injury for four days, now...

Forneus: It pains me to have to hold a grudge this long...

Me: I said I was sorry...

Phenex: Wait a sec...when you say "two main loves", do you mean...? *Smirks*

Me: Reading and writing, you dumbass. -_- Geez, it's not all about you, you know.

Phenex: You just keep telling yourself that. *Pats on head*

Oh shove off, you bast*rd...you glorious, fire-wielding bast*rd...:'(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm going to have to buy a new birdbell-
I was a unicorn for 20 minutes today lololololol:D would lovvvve to tell him that but it seems our convos have been diluted down to unicorns and aliens and crap lately.

Also, not doing acupuncture again. Not alone anyway. I need a support person.
I am sun-rayed. Sooo nice and warm, do not want to move from this spot. Can't wait to bring the pool out.
Nothing beats Welly on a sunny summer day. This place is PARADISE.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm going to have to buy a new birdbell-
I was a unicorn for 20 minutes today lololololol:D would lovvvve to tell him that but it seems our convos have been diluted down to unicorns and aliens and crap lately.

I feel like you're talking about Reuben, here. :laugh:

CT: Woot! More production...not so much on Chapter Six, but Chapter One has vastly improved (or so I hope).

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i hope both marvel and dc go bankrupt (after their movie series end of course) so they lose the rights to simple terms and phrases and onamonapia like "thwip" or "zapoo" or even friken "superhero" so indie guys like me and millions of other writers don't have to pay a fee to use them.

Top Bottom