• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Grocery shopping while sick sucks. Grocery shopping while sick while the person taking you is b*tching because they don't want to take you shopping, despite the fact that they b*tch even more if you don't tell them you need to go shopping, really sucks. If I could walk all the way down to the store and carry a dozen bags back home, I would. *wonders why she keeps being told "tell us if you need anything" if they person offering never wants to help*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Grocery shopping while sick sucks. Grocery shopping while sick while the person taking you is b*tching because they don't want to take you shopping, despite the fact that they b*tch even more if you don't tell them you need to go shopping, really sucks. If I could walk all the way down to the store and carry a dozen bags back home, I would. *wonders why she keeps being told "tell us if you need anything" if they person offering never wants to help*

Certain members of my family kind of do that too. My Auntie and Uncle have said about picking me up and taking me out to go somewhere (get away from my problems for a bit), but they never do.
*Hugs* I hope you get better soon. :happy:

CT:I'm sooooo lagging behind, I've got messages to reply to, upload the OC drawing (which I don't think is going to be good enough). Daz Studio is being a b*tch (I'm going to have to create a new Vergil Model from scratch), then a new Dante model... plus someone is always looking over my shoulder of standing behind me... which is fudging me off greatly. :banghead:
Also, someone has been in my room moving stuff... I can tell, I've got OCD! :banghead:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i feel like as time progresses, and the world becomes a worse and worse place, we're going to trade in our freedom for security completely. hell, i already think we're there. if only delsin rowe was here to protect us

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Certain members of my family kind of do that too. My Auntie and Uncle have said about picking me up and taking me out to go somewhere (get away from my problems for a bit), but they never do.
*Hugs* I hope you get better soon. :happy:

Isn't it frustrating beyond belief? XP It's like, don't tell me you're gonna do something, get my hopes up, and then not do it. >_< *hopes your aunt and uncle follow through soon*
*huglz* Thankies. =) I'm feeling about 50%, but mum's still sick. I think we might be allergic to kids. Every time we're around them we get the flu or something....

Thinking:
I think I'll indulge my childish side and watch cartoons while I get work done tonight.... *drags beta reading and editing onto her lap*

+ Soooooo...I did not know blintzes are sweet. And I ate a whole one in two bites. :unsure: Stomach medicine, where art thou? *runs to it* :nailbiting:

Last edited:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Funnily enough, despite everyone seeming to dislike Midna in Twilight Princess, I kinda like the little imp... She's cute and her wicked sense of humor is rather funny.

Also, goddamn Zant is menacing. If ever there was a villain who could be as menacing as Ganondorf, it'd be him.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Funnily enough, despite everyone seeming to dislike Midna in Twilight Princess, I kinda like the little imp... She's cute and her wicked sense of humor is rather funny.

Also, goddamn Zant is menacing. If ever there was a villain who could be as menacing as Ganondorf, it'd be him.
Who dislikes Midna? Twilight Princess is not very good, but Midna is pretty much the best companion in the series and the best thing about that game.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Who dislikes Midna? Twilight Princess is not very good, but Midna is pretty much the best companion in the series and the best thing about that game.

A lot of people hate Midna, actually.

And I'm not finding anything wrong with the game for now. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder surely, but I don't see any reason to dislike the game. I don't mind the wolf mechanic either, which is apparently the bane of every gamer's existence for some reason.

I like Skyward Sword too. *gets flame-shield*

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
its ok to like bad things, just have an objective enough sense to know that its bad. just because you like something, doesn't mean it's good. and just because you hate something, doesn't mean its bad. subjectivity is a great thing, but i'd argue that objectivity is just as important

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium

And I'm not finding anything wrong with the game for now. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder surely, but I don't see any reason to dislike the game. I don't mind the wolf mechanic either, which is apparently the bane of every gamer's existence for some reason.

My only problem with Skyward--no Ganondorf. I just found it strange that, in every Zelda game up to now, it's always been the trinity of Zelda, Link, and Ganondorf--as far as I can remember, anyway; I don't think there was ever a time we've been without all three. It just...hurt my nostalgia, I guess. ^^;

But in any case, loved Twilight Princess' storyline, and I adore Midna. It's funny, because you can actually see the character development between her and Link. :)

CT: Babysitting this morning...why, why did I volunteer? Oh, yeah...because it wasn't until after that I learned my in-laws were coming this weekend. >.<

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

I would say the best Zelda is Windwaker, followed by Link To The Past.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I finally figured out their entire back story! =D Huzzah! *cheers* I can...totally not tell anyone because it'll ruin the surprise when it's published. *mood deflates* OTL I dunno how I'm gonna keep it to myself. I'm good at keeping everyone else's secrets but not my own.

Top Bottom