• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Gotta love those productive writing sessions. Gotta love them even more, when they don't feel forced, or when you don't spend half of your time second-guessing every little detail. If I can keep that self-doubt crap at bay, maybe I'll be done the first write-through by Christmas...:happy:

Ahahahahahahaha! Like that's going to happen. :laugh: Seriously though, hopefully by February or March...then the editing and revising can come into full swing. Lather, rinse, repeat...

(Sorry if I drive people crazy with my constant talk of writing; it's pretty much the most exciting thing I've got going on in life, right now). ^^;

Exejpgwmv

Sit down in class

Notice girl sitting across from you has a dogtag hanging from her neck

Thinking it authentic, you try to read it

Then notice that her shirt is practically see through and that you can see her bra

Then notice that she is rather "developed" in the chest area

Look up slightly to notice that she noticed your noticing

Turn head away quickly with shame and guilt

See that she has promptly pulled her jacket around herself more than normal; guilt and shame intensifies

Proceed to move your head in a way so that you don't even gaze in her general direction for the remainder of the class

Upon arriving home you ponder possibility of her telling others of what occurred, which would make your reputation at school rather "interesting"; want to apologize upon next meeting intensifies

(Yep, that's basically how my last period of school went. :banghead:)

Update: So, in the span of a minute and a half, I've gotten 5 likes for detailing how I was being kind of a perv in school. Just... wow.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So, after all the stress over boots--all the returns and exchanges and waiting and angsting--I got my Doc Martens. And, despite them being in my size, they're about a size too small. -_- Screw it, I'm keeping these. I'm sick of messing around online. These'll probably stretch out...right? Leather tends to do that. It's just frustrating that one part of this cosplay just can't seem to work out at all.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Okay. It's raining outside (not to uncommon here in Florida) and I got some good music playing.... I think it's a good day to right. :3 or something. >.> Eh i can just randomly write what some to mind like last time. Did my some good. ^^ Plus I want my tarot cards.....hell I want Person style tarot cards. lol That would be awesome. Well on to some writing. Yay!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"So what you're saying is that she's not just a ninja, she's a super ninja!"
"You're a super idiot."
ROFL I love these guys. XD *could sit and listen to them for hours*

+ I swear that kid was beeping. o_O How...? I mean, what the heck?

Top Bottom