• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Viper

Premium
I was thinking on maybe starting to roleplay again after the exam, but frankly each day roleplayers scare me more and more. I read roleplaying confessions and the latest one says how they enjoy roleplaying both characters doing drugs, without them going to rehab to fix the problem. So far 50+ people agree and one even said in all caps how they need to plot this out.
Drug abuse in talk and writing used to be a problem to think about, and now it's just a fetish?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was thinking on maybe starting to roleplay again after the exam, but frankly each day roleplayers scare me more and more. I read roleplaying confessions and the latest one says how they enjoy roleplaying both characters doing drugs, without them going to rehab to fix the problem. So far 50+ people agree and one even said in all caps how they need to plot this out.
Drug abuse in talk and writing used to be a problem to think about, and now it's just a fetish?
It's the dawn of the age of idiocracy.
Apparently it's also romantic to refer to one another as a 'personal brand of heroin' when you're totally in love but also not really. Oh, and let's not forget Lorde. The posterface for heroin. Well effin done New Zealand. :facepalm:

Viper

Premium
It's the dawn of the age of idiocracy.
Apparently it's also romantic to refer to one another as a 'personal brand of heroin' when you're totally in love but also not really. Oh, and let's not forget Lorde. The posterface for heroin. Well effin done New Zealand. :facepalm:
Well, there were always idiots, what's different is that these days they are exposed to more curious eyes, painting it as something you can get a lot of attention from.
It is a shame they are taking the seriousness away from the drug issue, because it's one thing when you write something as part of a realistic story that paints the horrors of a human descending into the darkness and an entirely different thing when you take enjoyment in sort of living it through words.
Lorde is also of Croatian descent (as well as Irish), so I feel like I should apologize as well. ^^;

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I really, really want some vegetarian sushi rolls right now (not a big fish person).

Just a little bit more to go, and Chapter Five will be done...well, sort of; I'll follow through with an edit after, which may take a day or two...

Holy sh*t, I wanna play more Sengoku Basara....

Who to take on, next--Mitsuhide, or Nobunaga? I think I'll go with the scythe-wielding freak...might actually survive that battle, lol.

Though I guess I should tidy up a few things, first...:unsure:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i have a nasty hunch that my best friend is going to betray me. its just a hunch. and i've always had major trust issues. but its just that this project is so near to my heart and i'm closer than ever to accomplishing this. but my best friend? jeez. i'm paranoid

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
i have a nasty hunch that my best friend is going to betray me. its just a hunch. and i've always had major trust issues. but its just that this project is so near to my heart and i'm closer than ever to accomplishing this. but my best friend? jeez. i'm paranoid

JAK, WE CAN RULE THIS PROJECT TOGETHER

"NO, WE GOTTA PROTECT THE PROJECT"

*fight*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
If you only knew how people look at me when I remove snails from the streets :p

My dad does that. He also rescues worms... garden, not gastro-intestinal lol

CT: Egads! I'm seeing things again...

My Uncle's dog died, "Benny". I'm not a big fan of dogs, but he was lovely.
Somehow, my father has turned it into another one of those things where it has to be about him (i.e. he's playing the victim).

I also found out that it's because of my dad, that my meds haven't been changed.
The Doctor was waiting for things to get better at home (lol), before he changed me over... I told him today that it wasn't going to get better in the 'foreseeable future'... and, how right I was.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Maybe pizza was a bad idea.

Which is exactly what I said to myself a few days ago, incidentally.

CT: I may be selective in the games I'll play these days, but when I find one I like...man, do I play it for a long time. My eyes are burning.

Why do I have a feeling drinking coffee this late is going to be problematic, once I go to bed? :cautious:

Top Bottom