• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
We got Stilts and Sug their Halloween costumes, finally. Sug got a little black and purple dress (mum says it's a fairy dress and I say it's a princess dress) and Stiltsy got a purple shirt that says "I don't do costumes". He already disapproves of it. :p Luckily, we got him his birthday presents today, too, so that should make up for having to wear another shirt. XD Can't believe my lil Stiltsy will be two on Saturday. x3 *snuggles him*

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
thinking is much easier without pants. i just don't think my roommate understands. she's all like "put on some pants. that's not funny. i hate it blah blah blah. i'm such a lozer ermerghurd. i wish i was awesome enough to be a better thinker without pants. except i can't think worth a damn". she doesn't actually say that last part but i hear it when she nags

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Is this the right place to share a funny experience? Well, I'm still thinking about it.

So, my brother came back from class with a bunch of medical terms he has to know. One is "Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis" which is a lung disease silicosis caused by inhaling volcanic ash. The conversation is as follows.

Me: That's not a thing. That's somebody who bashed their head on a keyboard and called it a medical term.

Gage: It is. I got to know it, and be able to pronounce it. It's pretty much the only one I got so far oddly.

Me: Why don't they just get straight to to point and call it something simpler. Like Firelung or something?

Gage: Because reasons even though that sounds pretty f#cking epic.

Me: In other news I just figured out a really cool name for a band.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reading through AFF's hall of shame is funny. Seriously, what is wrong with some people?

+ "When are you going to start packing?" "...nyeh. *shrugs*" --*two days later*--> *thinks back on the convo* ...meh. *shrugs*
Pleeeeeaaase link me in pm?

+I got paid squat. Thanks mined. Novatel is stuffing up again.
++gonna try the sparkling water bit. At least then the staff will lay off my back about setting examples for the kids.

Viper

Premium
Is this the right place to share a funny experience? Well, I'm still thinking about it.

So, my brother came back from class with a bunch of medical terms he has to know. One is "Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis" which is a lung disease silicosis caused by inhaling volcanic ash. The conversation is as follows.

Me: That's not a thing. That's somebody who bashed their head on a keyboard and called it a medical term.

Gage: It is. I got to know it, and be able to pronounce it. It's pretty much the only one I got so far oddly.

Me: Why don't they just get straight to to point and call it something simpler. Like Firelung or something?

Gage: Because reasons even though that sounds pretty f#cking epic.

Me: In other news I just figured out a really cool name for a band.

The thing is, a layman or a doctor talking to a layman can call that disease firelung or whatever, but when it comes to official documents one has to take into account that they might be read by doctors who do not speak English (example, a person passes out while traveling abroad), and in this profession often every second counts, so it has been agreed to use Latin as language that went hand in hand with science for a long time, is the root of many languages today and is generally politically neutral.

It's a bit silly to learn the whole word as it is, since in this case breaking it down can tell you which parts to focus on and what caused it, but sometimes teachers fail to see the difficulty of an obstacle since they long passed it.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
LOL Playing Zone of the Enders HD and it is fun. Where has this game been hiding all my life? D: *Behind the METAL GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAR!!!!!*

Also writing, writing, and writing. Teh Heh. If I'm lucky I'll start posting instead of "NNNNOOOOO!! It can be bettter!"

And I'm starting a text based RP. WOOOT! :D So, hyper this morning. *sips on some miso soup.* I wonder........

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
OK so this morning i downloaded dragon ball z Bubokai 3 to play on a PS2 emulator
i play for 5 mins

then my brother wakes up and see me playing and then say "don't play that play this"
and hands me the Budokai HD collection

he got it last night when him and my other brother bought destiny
i had no idea
it just so happened that he bought the exact game i downloaded

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Day 1 of new adventure:
It's kinda rainy and humid here, and I'm a little ill, but this promises to be an interesting excursion. Perhaps we'll find some hidden treasure. :thumbsup:

On a side note, the internet here is terrible. Please send assistance. :nailbiting:

+ Well...that was like driving into a cactus ambush. D:

Top Bottom