• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
It takes me about 2 hours every morning just to settle my stomach. And then it still feels upset when I leave the house.
I don't feel like going to work. I feel like staying home and sleeping.
I wish I was selfish enough to pull that off.

+ please God don't let me get sick at work!
nooooo. get better. try drinking some gingerale or pepsi

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well according to Stephen Hawking if the "god particle" is confirmed, its existence could possibly lead to the demise of the entire Universe! o_O

I think I've already found the god particle. Its name is cat. Cat rules all. Cat destroys universe for fun. All hail the cat! *honestly thinks Stilts is planning world domination some days*

Thinking:
MoI has reached 18k views! =D Huzzah! *doesn't have any other story so highly viewed* And FI's almost at 8k! ^^ Yay! Read my minions! Read!

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
I think I've already found the god particle. Its name is cat. Cat rules all. Cat destroys universe for fun. All hail the cat! *honestly thinks Stilts is planning world domination some days*

Thinking:
MoI has reached 18k views! =D Huzzah! *doesn't have any other story so highly viewed* And FI's almost at 8k! ^^ Yay! Read my minions! Read!
So thats why cats are usually just loafing about. Evil geniuses plotting to overthrow us it seems.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I've been living on ginger beer. And mints.

+DO YOUR READING, kids. I'm busy on my tablet right now. You can have it for your maths and online reading when I'm done.

Have you tried eating some minute rice with a little bit of butter or some chicken broth? Both settle my stomach pretty well when it's not feeling good. *thinks Gatorade helps, too*

Thinking:
Why did I let her talk me into making cookies? T-T
+ *sighs* My to-do list is getting longer and longer. Ugh, please just let me finish this chapter tonight so I can claim I accomplished something.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Some people draw some very strange conclusions. Today I was mistaken for my baby cousins mother, and on top of that, a teenage one.:laugh: I'm sure the lady meant well, but it was odd.

So I told my cousin after I returned her child to her and she thought it was funny. I guess it is in a way. :tongue:

Viper

Premium
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, was thinking when they gonna tell me the date for state qualifying exam and bam, the lady calls and it's on 4.10. I heard it as 4.11. at first, but logic says it can't be on that day. She is going to send me the paper with date anyway, but I need to study. So many professional terms, regulations, laws... don't panic, don't panic.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Soooo...the yard guy is supposed to come over today but it's been raining hard the entire night (it still hasn't stopped), the backyard is mostly flooded, the front yard is somewhat flooded, and the drainage channel beside the house is slightly backed up meaning you can't drive up into the drive way without a little bit of risk. We really need that tree branch removed from the fence before we get fined or something ridiculous like that, but I'm wondering how the yard dude is going to accomplish this.... *interested and slightly terrified by the thought of water getting into the house*

+Stilts, why do you only want love from me after I've showered/changed clothes?! D:

Top Bottom